• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-B

Almost tried L + 2C-E couple weeks ago but erred on the side of caution because I had a new psychonaut with me. Sounds like a tasty combo. I must indulge sometime. What's a good dosing timing for these two chemicals?

How do you guys like to time the dosing with these two? Pop the acid right as the 2c-b peaks? :) :) :)

if you add K on top of the 2c-b and L, ill tell ya what haha.....

Substance D

Probably one of my favourite combos ever, and one of the best nights I've ever had as well. The sex was amaazing. And colours sooo pretty! lolz.

<3

Ashtonmuffin said:
Probably one of my favourite combos ever, and one of the best nights I've ever had as well. The sex was amaazing. And colours sooo pretty! lolz.

<3

Ditto.:) I took the 2c-b first, because it takes a long time for me to come up on it and took the LSD about 45 minutes to an hour after I took the 2c-b. Went to a party with live bands and it was amazingly fun.

I took one hit of acid, supposed to be 150ug. 90 minutes after I took the hit, parachuted 22mg of 2C-B and I had one of the most amazing nights of my life.
Really visual, a big pleasure for my eyes, my mind and my heart, without a bad mindfuck, I was in heaven for +6 hours.

I do this combo quite often. I take the 2cb at the peak of the acid. It is like you are rejuvenating the trip, holding off the come-down.

Crazy stuff has happened to me on this combination like feeling a total and complete physical sensation of absolute euphoria. Recently I visualized that I was totally outlined in a pulsating neon glow =D

Nice.

This combination, an unknown quantity of 2c-b and two average hits of LSD, produced the most clear headed psychedelic experience I've ever had. Synesthesia was very prominent, but otherwise visuals were minor and easily ignored. The headspace was wonderful, and actually very ego centered, a lot of deconstruction of long held beliefs about myself. For conversational late night sessions, I'd say this is the combo to go with.

After 10hits of acid, adding 15mg 2cb, didnt changed much the headspace and visuals got a bit more intense, nothing really word noticing tbh. Althought there was one thing that showed up and got out of control - big time horniness. Damn, 2cb gives an incredible raw sexual energy to anything, definitely the ultimate aphrodisiac. <3

Last edited:
I've tried this combo about 2 and a half months ago. I first took 1 hit of LSD (120-150mcg) and after about 4-5 hours I snorted 8mg of 2C-B. Wow! The euphoria hit me really fast and it was like a lovely MDMA-like feeling which faded away slowly after about 2 hours. The visuals came after about half an hours and were amazing. Depth perception was really altered and everything around was soooo beautiful. I was with my girlfriend and one good friend (they also took 2C-B). We walked around the castle hill in the old town and stopped at an old building above the street in the trees and just observed the lights and the street; it was a really nice, cool, colorful, bubbly feeling. This:
For conversational late night sessions, I'd say this is the combo to go with.
happened to be really true. We talked the whole night.

A wonderful combination in moderate doses.

And sex? Put conversation on the side, you are missing the best. ;)

Where does potentiation end and tolerance begin with these two? I took 20mg 2c-b hcl about 8 hours after dropping LSD (documented in the trip reports forum), the resulting experience was visually one of the most beautiful psychedelic states I've reached, and almost overwhelming at times. I assumed by 8 hours out I would no longer be in "combo" territory per se, and instead I'd be on an entirely new trip. A month or so previous to this i had taken the same dose and experienced relatively underwhelming effects. But I had also taken mescaline 2 days prior to that trip.

So the question is: did the mescaline dampen the 2c-b or did the LSD enhance the 2c-b? Or, if taken alone, would the same dose of 2c-b get me back to the same place I was in the night I took it after acid? To add to the confusion, having since run out of 2c-b hcl, i gave some friends some 22mg caps of the newly acquired hydrobromide salt last night for the VIA festival. Got texts this morning saying it was an underwhelming dose. Did I fuck up the hcl->hbr conversion factor? Is the newer batch of lower purity? Or are these doses just not high enough and the dramatic effects I experienced before just due to the LSD? Argghhhh. Me and 2c-b need to sit down and have a few heart-to-hearts so I can get this sorted.

Anyway, I guess what I'm asking is: in anyone's experience, can LSD dramatically potentiate 2c-b 8 hours out, after the effects of the former had mostly worn off?

This is a magical combo. Treading dark and mystical waters with this one, probably my favorite psychedelic experience to date.

yardbirdrc; 8 hours in your L is still very much active. Certain potentiation by/of the B. There probably was some cross tolerance with your mescaline the day prior as phenethylamine/ergoline/tryptamines tend to have cross tolerance issues if I remember correctly. Try and space your experiences by a month minimum to squeeze every profound drop out of your expanded hours.

I've tried about 100 micrograms of lsd with 16 milligrams of 2c-b taken at the same time (plus a joint) and i can say it was the best combo i've ever tried so far. I had all the lsd effects but ego-loss and still i was able to avoid bad trips and to guide the whole experience. It was especially good for visuals, especially CEV; i suggest it to all artists. I can say that these drugs have a special synergy. I don't think i will use them singularly again, i wiil only if i can't actually take them togheter.
:::really suggested:::

Last edited:
I wish I could get LSD that I knew was LSD. I would try this combo in a heartbeat.