View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other

Choice

Bluelighter
This is the sub-thread of the Big and Dandy 2C-B thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-B and any other substance not covered by one of the other combination threads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about little alcohol and 2c-b combination?
Just 1 or 2 beers to calm your mind before taking 2c-b, probably to push the experience to be more positive?

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Mike is wonderful, I'm lucky to know him.

Alcohol will dull the effects of the 2C-B. Take your 2C-B first and try to relax and enjoy the effects. Only take a beer if you really feel you need it. 2C-B always seemed great to me on itw own, although it is quite a beautiful experience to mix it with MDMA.

I've only used 2-CB on one occassion and I was almost drunk at the time of ingestion. I had no nausea and felt wonderful when the magical drug began to kick.

one of my best 2cb trips was with 2 doses of 15mg 2cb, a few xanex and copious amounts of yuenling. at one point i couldn't move because my body felt too good.

Does 2C-B mix OK with Amphetamines?

In a little while I will be going to a certain event that will, of course, take place in international waters (haha the funniest bit is, it will! It's a rave on a boat and they are actually going to international waters!).

I wish to consume 2C-B. I've had problems tripping in the past (6g dried mexicana, a 'tab' of 'strong' acid on 3 separate occasions, (18mg of 2C-B orally) and found snorting 2C-B to be the only way I could trip (26mg). At this event I will be eating 3-4 points of base (methamphetamine HCl). I also plan to smoke 1-2 points of crystal methamphetamine. My question is this, how well do you think I will be able trip of 26mg a) Insufflated, b) Eaten? Are there gonna be any dangers? I don't usually tweak out on meth unless I have wayyy too much so I don't think it's likely to cause a paranoid trip, especially when I find there is no mind-fuck to 2C-B at all. Do you reckon the 2 would combine OK?

In my personal experience, the two will combine OK, unless you overdo the speed. I would strongly advise eating rather than snorting the 2C-B, because the rapid onset and more unpredictable nature of hallucinogen insufflation could lead to a paranoia attack. In general, though I try to avoid combining psychedelics and stimulants.

I've had amphetamine with quite a few of the 2C-x compounds, If you're OK with the increased stimulation you'll get, you should be OK (I'd avoid 2C-T-2/7, just in case because of their reported MAOI activity)

I'm just wondering how many people have tried combining 2c-b with nitrous?I found it to be heavenly, one of my all time favorite combinations.

trip.more said:
I'm just wondering how many people have tried combining 2c-b with nitrous?I found it to be heavenly, one of my all time favorite combinations.

I take nitrous with all psychedelics. It is heavenly with all of them...2C-B is nothing special when it comes to that.

Has anyone tried combining methylone and 2c-b(in that order)? Does the 2c-b prolong the effects of the methylone, like a MDMA+2c-b combination?

shinsou said:
Has anyone tried combining methylone and 2c-b(in that order)? Does the 2c-b prolong the effects of the methylone, like a MDMA+2c-b combination?
My one combo with this suggested that it is an awesome combination. It was really fun.....I would suggest not dosing the 2CB too much later (if youre taking the 2cb orally) than the methylone, since for me 2CB takes 1-2 hours to peak and then lasts about 2 hours until it starts dropping off. So, maybe taking the 2CB as the methylone comes up would be the best idea (or taking the 2CB rectally as the methylone starts to waver).

I'm undecided what I want to do tonight the choices are:
5-meo-mipt (high dose)
5-meo-mipt (medium dose) + MDMA
5-meo-mipt +2CB
2CB
2CB + MDMA

I dunno, I don't smoke cigs, but I was smokin bud during both and it didn't taste different and only seemed to have a minor, but pleasent effect. I also did some nitrous baloons during my 2c-b OMFG that shit was soooooooo intense, I highly recommend this :)

delta_9 said:
I also did some nitrous baloons during my 2c-b OMFG that shit was soooooooo intense, I highly recommend this :)

I recommend nitrous with ANY psychedelic. Well, any drug for that matter lol, nitrous is such a great substance, blends well with anything IMO. ;)

^Agreed. I've never had a bad experience with nitrous. Even when I went way too far, did like 100 baloons in 1 night, I still felt fine.

swik just received a capsule of 2cb and was told to use an maoi, but on erowid it says not to use maoi. any recommendations?

Don't use an MAOI with 2C-B... it could lead to a dangerous rise in blood pressure. That's unfortunate that someone is telling people to do that :(

Do not combine MAOIs with 2CB

You should space out your trips with it by at least a couple weeks, but preferably a month-

It really should not be abused, there is no reason to 'push it'-

Why not take your time and slowly develop a relationship with it?

Just my thoughts, others might think differently about it-

peace,
S_S

does anyone know anything about the 2cb and heroin combo. i have a pretty bad dope habit and just got some 2cb and i cant wait till i get clean to try it out. any info on this combo would be greatly appreciated.

similar to with LSD i find alcohol takes the edge off a bit.. but the best combo with 2C-B is def MDMA IMO