• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other

does anyone know anything about the 2cb and heroin combo. i have a pretty bad dope habit and just got some 2cb and i cant wait till i get clean to try it out. any info on this combo would be greatly appreciated.
ya dude its all good ;)

2C-B combines beautifully with LSD, a really magical combination. Only tried it where the 2C-B was taken an hour after dropping the LSD so that the 2C-B would start kicking in as the acid started reaching its peak.

I also did some nitrous baloons during my 2c-b OMFG that shit was soooooooo intense, I highly recommend this :)

I just discovered the joys of nitrous last week - for whatever reason I'd never bothered with the stuff before. I'm a late developer.

LSD + 2C-B + ketamine + nitrous = <38o<3=D<3=D<38o<3

2C-B + 2C-D = one of the nicest 2C-B combos I've found so far - greatly increased visuals for me, and with the welcome addition of 2C-D aural orgasms on top of the already gorgeous 2C-B sonic sexiness. Yum :)

I've mixed 2C-B with a few things! I've posted some of these elsewhere but I'll post them here again.

2C-B + LSD: I liked this, the 2C-B centered the LSD a little bit, but not as much as 2C-I and LSD did. Visuals were very colourful and nice, comfortable body high, good overall.

2C-B + 2C-I: I didn't really think that mixing these two added much to each other, but this may be partially due to my slight 2C-B tolerance at the time, but I don't think it could have been too much. I know several people who've enjoyed it however.

2C-B + 2C-E: All right, the 2C-B added some nice colour effects to the 2C-E space, but the body feelings of the two never quite knit and felt layered. It seemed almost pleasurable, but wasn't. I took the 2C-B at the same time as the 2C-E and it wore off very quickly as well, mostly done by the 6 hour point compared to the 8-10 hours I needed for the 2C-E. It wasn't a waste of a trip exactly, but I would rather take them separately.

DOM + 2C-B: Great! DOM's pretty rare, unfortunately, but these two go pretty great together. The 2C-B seems to give the DOM a very nice sort of warm glow. If you happen to have some DOM but it's not strong enough for your liking, 2C-B adds a great mood lift to it and makes the visuals much warmer and colourful as well, and I don't find that the body load is too much worse than it is on DOM alone, although of course YMMV.

2C-B + MDMA: I've attempted this twice, and have yet to get the spacing right. The first time I took a pill, waited an hour, then took the pill of 2C-B. It was nice, but nothing spectacular, but I think a large part of the was because of not enough MDMA. The second time I took the 2C-B first and then redosed a little bit more one hour after, and then took a pill (different, weighed out at ~130 mg) a half hour after that, but then for some reason the two highs never stabilised into each other. I felt like I was missing the loved up and soft feelings of the MDMA as well as much of the interesting headspace of the 2C-B. I had heard that they antagonised, and now I think that's what happened to me. I snorted a little bit more 2C-B (~6 mg maybe) later once I was coming down from the MDMA and it was very nice, though. I think it's just a matter of spacing with these two drugs, but I have high hopes for them. Next time I'd like to try taking the MDMA first and waiting until it finishes, and then taking the 2C-B, like Shulgin, and apparently most people here suggest.

LSD +MDMA +2CB leads to some pretty ridiculous visuals and fun times are sure to ensue.

2C-B and Bromo-Dragonfly is the only one combo I've tried never again. That was the worst 30 hours of my life.

2C-B + MDMA + MDA = I took the 2C-B about 3 hours into the roll, and it transitioned very very nicely I thought. 2C-B had just enough of an energetic push to keep the roll flowing and not feeling like I had come down from it really (besides the peak euphoric effects). My body felt pretty much amazing the whole time, and I had a pretty clear headspace, but certainly trippy. Definitely my favorite combo for raves/dancing. Overall it lasted about ten hours or so.

2C-B + Ketamine = I found this combo really enjoyable. the clearness of the 2C-B headspace allows you to be slightly more cognitive for the effects of the K. Visuals get really interesting, definitely a strange digital look to things. Feels pretty nice on the body as well.

I'd very much like to know more about the origin of the 2c family drugs, maybe even the therapeutic benefits of it. LSD started out initially being used in psychotherapy because of it's ability to break down the barriers between the conscious and subconscious minds. It would be interesting to do research into whether any drugs of the 2C family do the same.

Has anyone had experience with DOC + 2CB? I'd like to try DOC for the first time soon, but I've read that the stimulant effects last longer than the psychedelic effects, so I'm considering a booster of 2CB if I start to feel the psychedelic effects waning but still feel too alert to rest. I'm pretty comfortable with long lasting trips in general, but was wondering about the safety and quality of this combination.

I like 2C-B with LSD.
2C-I with 2C-B was also nice.
In fact, 2C-B is one of the best psychedelics for combo's IMO.

I like 2C-B with LSD.
2C-I with 2C-B was also nice.
In fact, 2C-B is one of the best psychedelics for combo's IMO.

I agree -- 2cb is my favorite combo drug. I guess someone said they enjoyed it with DOM so we'll see how it goes.

2x25 mg 2C-B spaced 2-3 hours apart spiked with a few lines of ketamine and nitrous continously. Thats about my favorite combo =D

2C-B with a low dose LSD is also great. It makes the 2C-B much deeper while you still have the clearheadedness of the 2C-B.

Tried to boost a mild dose of DOC (2-4mg) with 2C-B (15 mg) about 8 hours in. 2C-B just dissolved into the tail end of the DOC and didn't do much other than increase visual patterns for an hour or two. Oh well...

Runaway :p

I take nitrous with all psychedelics. It is heavenly with all of them...2C-B is nothing special when it comes to that.

I once bought a Balloon at a party after i had taken 2 hits of medium-quality Cid, It was a double and i got stuck in some sort of time loop. I had not expected the visuals to come on so strong all of a sudden and was overwhelmed by the experience, i stared up at the top of the rig and stopped dancing, there was a small snatch of what i could actually see going in and in and in on itself. The only thing i remember is feeling the flight or fight response and starting off in a fast walk and ended up partially running the track, when the Nitrous lost effect it was like i had woken up into another world out of a coma. I have been mugged at a party before when i was out of it so i suppose my legs done the work for me, i like tripping HARD, i think this is a typical example of a bad set and setting, even though i love to party :) Safe Tripping, Peace.

Combined 15mg of 2C-B with 100mg of 6-APB last week. Was pretty sweet %)

25mg 2CB and 900mg pregabalin was quite an awesome combination of open eye visuals, wobbliness euphoria and closed eye vivid imagery, full realistic visions summoned from somewhere in my imagination. :)<3. It was interesting watching the colourful and beautiful 2CB loveliness with my eyes open, then getting immersed in a different experience with closed eyes.

Last edited:
anyone have any ideas what it would be like mixed with mephedrone? is there any obvious reason why this could be dangerous?? (other than its a drug, i mean brain chemisty wise). i wanna get the best out of my 2cbs but can't get mdma in the foreseeable future.

Methylone and 2c-b was divune. I plan to ytu a 2c-b/MDMA comvo at the weekend which I have no doubr will be beautiful.

I'd like to report that I found the combination of 4-HO-DPT and 2C-B to be wonderful, really nice. I snorted ~36mg of 4-HO-DPT, which was subtle but very nice. After 2 hours I decided to add some 2C-B, 10mg rectal. This rather quickly took it to a great place. I felt fairly intoxicated, to the point where I was bumping into things with my shoulder, losing my balance, and slurring occasionally. I felt very euphoric, with a huge beaming energy coming from my chest and solar plexus. My body felt amazing... both drugs have a very plush body feel and combined it was much more plush. I just felt... really good. I was fairly chatty and hung out with my wife and just had a nice time. I didn't listen to music but I wish I had. It wasn't very psychedelic, just empathogenic and very recreational and euphoric. It lasted a good 7-8 hours too, and faded away really gradually and nicely and left me feeling great for days.

Great combo. :) I'm getting another 50mg dose of 4-HO-DPT in a day or two and I will try it again and will likely decide not to stay away from the 2C-B after the 4-HO-DPT develops. :)