• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other 2C-X

Was incrdibly bored at home with nothing to do so got my reserach chemical box out. Just plugged 8mg 2c-b-fly (yes, not 2-cb, but still bloody similar) and swallowed 10mg 2C-I in a capsule. Best start small for unknown combinations, and I've just been put on an SSRI yesterday (citalopram) which may dull/exacerbate the effects in some way. Plus was using methylone and xanax earlier today. So this is by no means going to be a well controlled experience report.

Effects: Visuals were pretty weird, things kept shifting focus and everything was wavy. Effects could be avoided if needed, When I stopped and concentratd on anything for too long then it would majorly change, looking at my hand for a minute make it start to turn green and have huge purple veins popping out, looking at my face in the mirror and focussing on it made it look like my face was melting, which I found fun, until my left eyeball eventually turned pink and sagged below my chin. But was able to snap out of it at any time I started to get freaked, I was more just curious as to how far I could trip.

Also the usual wavy hand trails were very apparent when moving, as if someone was freeze framing every minute.

Overall: Inteteresting. Nothing special. No aphrosiac qualtities. No euphoria. Quite Skatter brained. But visuals were fun.

Last edited:
has anyone ever tried combining 2C-B with 2C-C?

the idea is that to me 2C-C seems quite similar to 2C-B, besides that it is much weaker (i.e. it is impossible to reach a satisfactory level with 2C-C alone). so maybe combining 2C-C and 2C-B can give full 2C-B effects while saving 2C-B?

has anyone ever tried combining 2C-B with 2C-C?

the idea is that to me 2C-C seems quite similar to 2C-B, besides that it is much weaker (i.e. it is impossible to reach a satisfactory level with 2C-C alone). so maybe combining 2C-C and 2C-B can give full 2C-B effects while saving 2C-B?
I've tried this a few times in the form of 2C-B followed at or just after peak by 10 or 20 mg of 2C-C, insufflated. I believe (though I'm not 100% sure yet) that this is a very economical approach... there seems a superadditive effect of combining like this. I like it, anyway (or any psych + 2C-C). :)

Has anyone supplemented 2c-b with 2c-d? I have a few pressed 2c-b pills and I figure that 2c-d would be good to boost it up a little and/or keep it going a little longer. Can anyone tell me if the moniker of 'tofu' holds true with this combo?

I have very little experience with 2c-b, and none at all with 2c-anything else, but would combining low-dose 2c-b with a less visual 2c provide more visuals from the 2c-b, while not interfering too much with the other 2c's psychedelic effects?

^ Certainly does, Bob :)

2C-C or 2C-D mix excellently with 2C-B and both give it a nice kick. I don't get much visuals from 2C-B alone but in combo with one of those two the visuals are just incredible <3

Has anyone supplemented 2c-b with 2c-d? I have a few pressed 2c-b pills and I figure that 2c-d would be good to boost it up a little and/or keep it going a little longer. Can anyone tell me if the moniker of 'tofu' holds true with this combo?

Yup. One of my top combos - highly recommended :D

Can't remember my exact doses but think it was in the region of 15-20mg of 2C-B and 20-25mg of 2C-D. I mixed the two together and snorted smallish lines (the 2C-D takes thes edge off the 2C-B burn, believe it or not :D) until I got where I wanted to be. Found that the 2C-D potentiated the 2C-B in a beautiful fashion - increased visuals and even more euphoria. Felt slightly "deeper" than either used alone but still essentially recreational rather than soul-searching. Also had the added bonus of the special 2C-D music enhancement adding hugely to the already impressive 2C-B music enhancement - absolutely amazing combo <3

I'd love to give a better description of the combo but am terrible at explaining such things :\

I'd say it was fairly similar to the 2C-B/2C-D combo in many ways - potentiates the 2cb without changing the character of the it too much - only to a lesser extent. It seemed to "round out" the 2cb somewhat. I find 2cb to have a slightly manic edge used alone sometimes and the 2cc gave it a pleasing calmness. Was more of a gentle, dreamy trip than 2cb/2cd but along similar "tofu" lines, perhaps. Very nice combo :)

Around 20mg of 2C-C plugged then around 15mg of 2C-B snorted, I believe. Although could have been 25mg and 20mg - should really note these things down. The 2C-B was split into a couple of lines spaced 20 minutes or so apart to see how it went and not be too overwhelming on the come-up.

I think 2C-B is very suitable for combos. Actually, combining it with other psychedelics is the best use I have found for it. It combines nicely with weed, as do most 2C-x. And I'm not the kind of person that likes weed with everything.

I tried 2C-I with 2C-B a few times and liked it a lot. It's deeper than either substance on it's own, but still very manageable like most 2C-x. I also tried 2C-E with 2C-B and liked it as well.

And 2C-B with acid is also very nice. Very blissful and colorful.

And 2C-B with acid is also very nice. Very blissful and colorful.
can you elaborate a bit more on this combination please? I bet it can produce massive optics, but maybe it's not as deeply psychedelic as acid alone? how is the best timing, maybe one should take the 2C-B a bit earlier to have both compounds peak together?

can you elaborate a bit more on this combination please? I bet it can produce massive optics, but maybe it's not as deeply psychedelic as acid alone? how is the best timing, maybe one should take the 2C-B a bit earlier to have both compounds peak together?

I tried it twice, both times I took the acid first and the 2C-B about 2 hours later. The 2C-B adds smoothness and a warm glow to the acid, but that doesn't mean the trip cannot be deep. It can actually even assist soulsearching. In the end it's up to you to make a trip mean something. Same goes for MDMA with acid, which can be deeply profound.

I found LSD and 2C-B combined to be very synergistic, as opposed to just combining the effects. I found it to be quite psychedelic indeed... intensely so. I have an experience report about it somewhere... or rather it's the first part of a report.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=55565

EDIT: I just re-read that experience of mine... wow, that takes me back. We weren't even engaged then, let alone married. :)

Last edited:
2cb mixes great with 2ci. They don't "fight" at all. The 2ci sort of clears your head and makes you feel lucid but you still have mostly 2cb kind of visuals--very 70's and puffy and air-brushed. I take 20 mg 2cb, then 15 2ci about an hour in...and then sometimes more 2cb, like another 15 or 20 milligrams after another 3 or 4 hours. 2c-i usually lasts longer for me.

The 2C-B is plenty around, just not any other good RC's to combine it with....