View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Medications/Supplements/Nootropics

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
This is the sub-thread of the Big and Dandy 2C-B thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-B and any sort of medication, supplement, or nootropic substance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2CB and hydergine is NOT recommended. I think I may still be partially scarred from that trip. Whenever I smoke marijuana now I start tremoring like I was tremoring during that trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
samadhi_smiles said:
2CB and hydergine is NOT recommended. I think I may still be partially scarred from that trip. Whenever I smoke marijuana now I start tremoring like I was tremoring during that trip.

Do you not recommend it because of safety issues, or because the trip was greatly intensified? I've never combined Hydergine with any psychedelic, but I've read that it doesn't really have any synergy like Piracetam often does.

Has anyone mixed 2C-B with Piracetam? I have a feeling that could be a really good combination. There are many positive reports of piracetam/MDMA, I think 2C-B could have a similar synergy. I'm just speculating though.

Personally I find 2C-B mixes pretty well with cannabis. The cannabis helps increase the mental effects of 2C-B, but it doesn't get too wild like it can with the more powerful psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms.

My 2C-B is starting to run out so I might take the plunge and try rectal administration to see if I can stretch it out a little longer.

effexor and 2C-B

I know effexor affects the mdma experience and since they are both phenethylamines i thought it might do the same for 2C-B. I've been taking effexor for almost a month now at 37.5 mg a day, i just quit because i dont feel i really NEED it, it was just a comfort thing because i have some mild social anxiety. Anyways i just got a hold of a couple 25 mg 2C-B capsules and want to try it out for the first time soon...how long should i wait for the effexor to clear out of my system so i can be sure to get the full experience? thanks a bunch

2c-b and piracetam

Does piracetam potentiate 2c-b or does it dull the effects? no luck with the search...

well I've seen a few posters report that it potentiates 2C-E so I'd assume the same for 2C-B.I remember xorkoth posting about it.I'm sure you can find the post using the search engine ;)

Taking 3200mg (+choline) at about 7am does absolutely nothing to potentiate it later on that night for me.

However, I believe the trick might be to take them at a similiar time (within a few hours possibly?). Can anyone confirm this? Never really noticed potentiation for any drug with it, but like I say, I'm leaving about 15 hours before dosing each. Morning supplements and night time sessions.

I matched peak plasma levels of piracetam and 2CB, and I thought that was the reason for a bad trip I had-

It was very intense with some muscle tremors and headaches, but now looking back I think it may have just been set and setting, since I have combined piracetam w2ith 2CT7 in the recent past and it was REMARKABLY beautiful (albeit very intense and a bit distressing at the onset due to vomiting and a bit of diarreah)-

take what you will from my tribulations-

ah forgot to add, in both cases, the phen was potentiated by what I would think perhaps 33% (although with t7 its hard to tell since I don't have a lot of experience with it - only one other + oral trip)

I potentiated 2C-E to an extent that I will not likely repeat with 900mg of piracetam an hour beforehand. I have taken piracetam and other nootropics in the morning and tripped at night many, many times. I have taken piracetam even 3-4 hours before and noticed no significant potentiation. But taken shortly before, it seems to wildly potentiate and change the effects of many substances, especially 2C-Xs. The potentiation with 2C-E was tremendous, mostly mental. A +4 but utterly horrifying during the experience... the most terrifying moment of my life I can say with confidence.

Here is the report.

Xorkoth, have you tried taking piracetam shortly before tripping again after that 2C-E experience or was it a one time thing?

I wonder what's the mechanism behind this potentiation, haven't seen it very well documented other than a bunch of erratic reports with no obvious pattern, probably because exact timing (which seems to be the main factor) is not always mentioned with these things. Sorry to go slightly off topic, but does anyone have any insight as to the exact mechanism behind nootropic + psychedelic potentiation?

I also tried it with 5-MeO-MiPT once, and it made me feel like I had the flu without tripping at all (strange).

My guess is that it works because the piracetam allows your mind to make more connections at a faster rate, which causes the potential of the drug to be reached more fully. Just a guess based on experience, however.

2c-b with SSRI's

Are are there any problems with mixing these two? I have read that SSRI's null MDMA but dose hold for all the phenethylamine family?

In general mixing psychedelics with SSRIs will dull the effects of the psychedelic. Some people report that it's impossible to trip on SSRIs, while some say they can definitely still trip. Most at least say they need a higher dosage.

would a really fun sex/wack off session be considered a problem.

sounds like a good time to me, can i come?:)

Anyone have any bad reactions with 2c-b and SSRIs specifically lexapro? I take 20mg of lexapro daily and take 2c-b once to twice a month. Am I doing any damage to myself doing this?

doesn't seem to be much info around about 2c-b and piracetam. i have got hold of some, how much should i be taking (piracetam) for an effect?

Any info on taking 20mg of DPH about an hour before a 2c-b trip being harmul? I'm guessing it would be near the same as it is with 2c-e

Last edited: