View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

Dondante

Bluelighter
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-B and MDMA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked around, but couldn't find a consensus on the timing. For those of you who have tried this combo, is it better to dose the MDMA first or the 2C-B?

I was thinking of following MGS's example except maybe a slightly lower dose of 2C-B since I may try this at a concert fest ... 32mg 2C-B followed by 120mg MDMA at about 45 min. I might go for 20 - 25mg. Who knows, maybe I'll go all out. =D Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Myron Stolaroff mentions in his book Thanatos to Eros that both compounds somehow were antagonistic and tend to cancel each other out if taken too closely.So taking 2C-B 3h after the last MDMA dose seems best,minimum 2h.

i have only tried this combo with 2c-b ~4-5 hours after the mdma. Turned out great. It almost felt as if it prolonged the roll but changed its character just a bit. Reminded me of MDA in a way. My dose of 2cb was ~15mg.

Iv heard it said that this combo prevents you from crashing from the E but i cant say that it did that for me. Right now after a nights sleep i feel slightly depressed, hung over etc. Only do this combo if you have a day afterwards to relax.

2C-B + MDMA is fantastic.....only a few points behind LSD + MDMA. But I can not get this point across enough.....this is intense. At one point, I felt like I was going to explode because of the sensory input. I took 36mg 2C-B and then 120mg MDMA about one hour in. That is not a dosage I'd use at a concert.

Taking 2C-B after MDMA is also nice...but I really prefer the other way around. On the other hand....MDMA makes me extremely sensitive to PEAs.....taking just 10mg of 2C-T-7 at the tail end of an MDMA experience cause extreme effects...full +3. Normally 10mg of 2C-T-7 is bearly enough for a +1.

Took 25mg 2c-b Sunday night after a long weekend of rolling and raving. The experience was incredibly theraputic, I was literally crying during the peak. By far the most emotional and spirtually refreshing experience I've ever had.

From PiHKAL:
"Many of the reports that have come in over the years have mentioned the combination of MDMA and 2C-B. The most successful reports have followed a program in which the two drugs are not used at the same time, nor even too closely spaced. It appears that the optimum time for the 2C-B is at, or just before, the final baseline recovery of the MDMA. It is as if the mental and emotional discoveries can be mobilized, and something done about them. This combination has several enthusiastic advocates in the psychotherapy world, and should be the basis of careful research when these materials become legal, and accepted by the medical community."

I highly recommend dosing 2c-b on the comedown of MDMA. It sends the user in a postive direction after the intensely euphoric MDMA "trip". 2c-b is an excellent lense for me to analyze the MDMA experience with.

2C-B and MDMA combo?

2C-B and MDMA combo. let's talk about this. what do you guys prefer when dosing? experience?

From what ive read and well experienced Mdma is a great thing i like it , but for some reason i feel its lacking something to me .. i would be more than willing to give it a shot if 2c-b was even available where i live ... but most 2c* compounds are pretty scarely heard of around here ... might have to take a drive somewheres lol .

it would also be kinda cool i think to if taken at a common dose of 2c-b , keeping mind ive only read reports on erowid. mix that with some E .. im pretty sure it would be the time of my life ...

would definatly be interestin to see where this thread goes . Discuss.

2c-b taken after the roll is over provides the greatest experience. But be careful if you ever try this, it is extremely intense. I find 2c-b to be much more mild than LSD, but the combination of 2c-b + MDMA is more intense than LSD + MDMA for some reason. I went into the 2c-b + MDMA experience expecting something mild, and probably tripped harder than I have ever tripped in my life.

2C-B and MDMA are fantastic. I took the MDMA 1 hour after dosing the 2C-B. There is something magical here, that I did not get when I tried MDMA with 2C-C, 2C-I, or 2C-T-7.

Great combo! It is dfifficult for me to choose which is better....LSD and MDMA or 2C-B and MDMA. Tough choice.

i plan on dosing 32mg of 2c-b and 50mg of mdma at an upcoming giant electronic music festival (rave). 28mg of 2c-b seemed to dissapoint me until the 3 hour mark, but the visuals we're still not at the intensity i expected. it did leave me rather intrigued by the intensity. so i figured 32mg and some pure mdma might do the trick.

more intense than candyflipping eh?

I can't say it was 'more' or 'less' intense than the LSD/MDMA combo, as the two are quite different. And of course, intensity is generally connected to dosage so making any kind of comparison like that is pretty useless.

The more intense feeling is probably a chemical reaction between the 2CB and MDMA--hypothesis is that the LSD and MDMA probably have totally differing chemical make-ups, so each affect is seperate--Unlike 2CB~MDMA, which (probably) amplifies the feeling

Peace~

morninggloryseed said:
2C-B and MDMA are fantastic. I took the MDMA 1 hour after dosing the 2C-B. There is something magical here, that I did not get when I tried MDMA with 2C-C, 2C-I, or 2C-T-7.

How was the MDMA and 2C-T-7 combination, by the way? I've used 2C-T-2 with both MDMA and MDA and it was just a completely out of this world experience. The only other 2C-x compound I've tried with MDMA is 2C-E... which just added a strong visual component to my roll without there being any real synergy.

I would personally only take 2C-E ever again if it was with MDMA, just because 2C-E alone seemed to have no direction and has a cold feeling to it, and I would really prefer to have a positive emotional push.

davesoviet said:
How was the MDMA and 2C-T-7 combination, by the way? I've used 2C-T-2 with both MDMA and MDA and it was just a completely out of this world experience. The only other 2C-x compound I've tried with MDMA is 2C-E... which just added a strong visual component to my roll without there being any real synergy.

I would personally only take 2C-E ever again if it was with MDMA, just because 2C-E alone seemed to have no direction and has a cold feeling to it, and I would really prefer to have a positive emotional push.

I heard that there are some risks from combining MDMA and 2C-T-7.

davesoviet said:
How was the MDMA and 2C-T-7 combination, by the way?

Actually I've never taken 2C-T-7 with MDMA, and I should edit my post. I've taken it with MDA and MDE.

First time was 30mg 2C-T-7 a few hours after MDE. Out-of-this-world intense, but not a nessessarly useful state. But then it could have been the setting.

Second time was 10mg of T7 about four hours into MDA. Incredible state, brain movies so realistic I was dumbfounded. Went on a nice walk with my girlfriend and just had a wondeful night of empathy and joy...splendid occasion.

Again though, nothing divine like LSD/MDMA or 2C-B/MDMA.

candyflipping is super fun. i really want to try out 20mg of 2ci and 75mg MDMA and see how that goes. ive read all over erowid that 2cb and MDMA are the perfect combo for each other.

morninggloryseed said:
Actually I've never taken 2C-T-7 with MDMA, and I should edit my post. I've taken it with MDA and MDE.

First time was 30mg 2C-T-7 a few hours after MDE. Out-of-this-world intense, but not a nessessarly useful state. But then it could have been the setting.

Second time was 10mg of T7 about four hours into MDA. Incredible state, brain movies so realistic I was dumbfounded. Went on a nice walk with my girlfriend and just had a wondeful night of empathy and joy...splendid occasion.

Again though, nothing divine like LSD/MDMA or 2C-B/MDMA.

Gotcha.

Those sound similar to my experiences combining 2C-T-2 with MDA and MDMA, although moreso like your MDE combination. It's extremely intense with the visuals being so profound it was virtually impossible to see because my visual field was so distorted. Everything was moving and melting with explosions of colors everywhere. However, it was also anything but useful for anything other than enjoying intense visuals or listening to strangely distorted music. The 2C-T-2 cleared up the headspace of the MDxx compounds. However there was nothing remotely deep or spiritual or insightful about it. Although I guess if you just wanted to sit there appreciating intense hallucinations without a headfuck, and in this case not even having to stare at blank walls, but you could be staring at air and still having your eyes tickled to death, that you would really enjoy it.

I initially tried this combination after reading the PIHKAL entry concerning the synergy between these compounds. And I did so before the 2C-T-7 related overdoses occured. Not to mention I had insufflated small doses of the 2C-T-2 (I believe the doses I used were 5mgs and 7.5mgs, though it was so long ago I can't remember for sure, but they were definitely considerably smaller than what I would have taken orally). But I probably wouldn't have done so had I had a reason to believe this could be potentially dangerous at the time.

And also I will mention to any other readers out there that I've consumed relatively high doses of 2C-E in combination with MDMA and MDA, both orally and insufflated... taking up to 60mgs of 2C-E over the course of several hours (either taking 15mgs orally or insufflating 7.5mgs at a time and redosing after 60-90 minutes). I'm not suggesting anyone push there luck, but neither I or my partner had any effects that seemed remotely worrisome.

And yes, I will admit to being a hardhead when it comes to 2C-E. It does not seem to effect me as it does anyone else I personally know who has used it. Other than the strong visuals and long duration, it's business as usual for me. It has very little effect on my mental capacity. I can be watching strange animals with human-like qualities walking around in the shadows, but can carry on a normal and intelligent conversation at the same time on 2C-E as though I was sober. I don't know what the reason for this is, because 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-T-2 all effect me as would be expected. My partner has always used doses identical to mine when we've used 2C-E together, although she was always out to lunch, if you know what I mean ;)

Swerz said:
candyflipping is super fun. i really want to try out 20mg of 2ci and 75mg MDMA and see how that goes. ive read all over erowid that 2cb and MDMA are the perfect combo for each other.

You may want to keep in mind that 2C-I has markedly different qualities depending on how you take it (oral, insufflated, IVed). So depending on what you're after, you may want to use it in a certain way.

I don't particularly enjoy it when taken orally. It's especially stimulating this way and not quite as intense as it could be, regardless of how high the dose is. I would almost describe it as being slightly tame when taken this way.

When insufflated, the body high is much more pronounced, as well are the empathetic effects. And sex is out of this world when you take it this way.

Finally, the IV route is a little jarring at first because of the overwhelming stimulation. However that wears off after about 20-30 minutes. The body high after that is very minimal. But hallucinations both visual and auditory are much more pronounced than taking it any other way. And it seems to be more clear headed.

Oddly enough, the doses seem roughly equivellent regardless of which method you use to take it. And it definitely seems to be an anomoly when taken via the IV route, because I wouldn't adjust the dose much lower than I would if taking it orally (I would probably never take 2C-I again, let alone inject it, however in the hypothetical sense, I would IV at least 15mgs were I to use it again). I have never injected another drug where the IV dose wasn't significantly lower than the oral or insufflated dose.

Swerz said:

JUst keep in mind that 2C-I/MDMA is a whole other ballgame. I personally hated it, and it was nothing at all like 2C-B/MDMA. The combo of 2C-I/MDMA was very speedy, and very confusing. Never again.