• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Combo? Oxy & Ativan

galaxie123

Greenlighter
Well i've just acquired 2mg of ativan which ive read is not that much compared to the amount of xanax i've taken, im not dependent on xanax and havent taken 4 a while but i used to take doses up to 8mg. I'm also buying 5 10mg oxy to share with a friend. we might be doing bumps, which i did on 20mg hyrdo and felt fucking amazing but ive never tried oxy b4.
In your opinion which opiod is better oxycodone or hyrdocodone? Also ativan compared to xanax? I plan on taking ativan for comedown on blow.

Do not use the Ativan with the oxy as it could kill you. You never want to mix opiods and benzos. The oxy is stronger mg per mg. You probably don't need to bump more than 5 mg at a time. Save the Ativan for the day after oxy to deal with the rebound effect/comedown.

You might find the Oxy to be not only more potent than Hydro but more energetic for some. It also has a very decent oral bioavailability vs Hydrocodone, so eating it is not a bad option, especially if these are combination pills with Acetaminophen (APAP) & tons of binders/ excipients to clog your nose up in short order. You will find the Ativan is longer lasting than xanax and "smoother" on the onset and comedown. Either one should serve the purpose of finishing off the tail end of the cola, I'd go with Ativan myself though 2mg is modest. Good Luck & Stay Safe

1 mg of Ativan (lorazepam) = ~.5 mg of Xanax (alprazolam); the half-life is roughly the same.
1 of oxycodone = ~1.5 mg of hydrocodone.

In general benzodiazepines greatly potentiate the sedating qualities of opioids (including the respiratory depression)... taking 2mg of ativan + 25mg of oxycodone divided into several bumps over the night probably isn't enough to kill you, but it is generally better not to make a habit out of combining these two classes of downers... although if I'm understanding you correctly you don't seem to be planning on doing that anyway. Ativan is a perfectly fine benzodiazepine to take for coke comedowns, although even though it produces more sedation relative to its other effects than xanax does, 2mg just isn't a whole lot.

The main issue to watch out for with oxycodone is that it's probably America's most counterfeited drug right now, with much of the supply of black-market oxy actually being supplanted by fakes based on various fentanyl analogues of unpredictable potency, although I would expect that to be less of a risk with 10 mg oxy's (usually they're faking higher-dosed ones).

Edit: I also agree with Jekyl Anhydride on the snorting: I wouldn't suggest insufflating the pills if they have acetaminophen in them (like percocet or equivalent generics)... oxycodone has pretty good oral bioavailability, so what little oxycodone you'd be absorbing on top of an oral dose would be more than compensated by the searing pain of several hundred milligrams of acetaminophen burning in your nostrils.

Last edited:
Do not use the Ativan with the oxy as it could kill you. You never want to mix opiods and benzos. The oxy is stronger mg per mg. You probably don't need to bump more than 5 mg at a time. Save the Ativan for the day after oxy to deal with the rebound effect/comedown.
ativan would come at the tail end of oxy, capturing the post stimulant depression. I think you might've misunderstood but thank you for safety concerns sir!

1 mg of Ativan (lorazepam) = ~.5 mg of Xanax (alprazolam); the half-life is roughly the same.
1 of oxycodone = ~1.5 mg of hydrocodone.

In general benzodiazepines greatly potentiate the sedating qualities of opioids (including the respiratory depression)... taking 2mg of ativan + 25mg of oxycodone divided into several bumps over the night probably isn't enough to kill you, but it is generally better not to make a habit out of combining these two classes of downers... although if I'm understanding you correctly you don't seem to be planning on doing that anyway. Ativan is a perfectly fine benzodiazepine to take for coke comedowns, although even though it produces more sedation relative to its other effects than xanax does, 2mg just isn't a whole lot.

The main issue to watch out for with oxycodone is that it's probably America's most counterfeited drug right now, with much of the supply of black-market oxy actually being supplanted by fakes based on various fentanyl analogues of unpredictable potency, although I would expect that to be less of a risk with 10 mg oxy's (usually they're faking higher-dosed ones).

Edit: I also agree with Jekyl Anhydride on the snorting: I wouldn't suggest insufflating the pills if they have acetaminophen in them (like percocet or equivalent generics)... oxycodone has pretty good oral bioavailability, so what little oxycodone you'd be absorbing on top of an oral dose would be more than compensated by the searing pain of several hundred milligrams of acetaminophen burning in your nostrils.
ThX for equivalancy and yeah more or less going to do it anyways. As for the most counterfitted ? I haven't ran into high mg oxy but id assume it's 2mg xanax because people are pressing those fuckers in bulk, but i assume its just as easy to do with hyrdo and oxy pills.

Oxy would not go internasal! I should have been more clear that im only insufflating coke, although the oxycodone hcl "k56" pill doesn't have ibuprofen; I'm good on snorting those bright pink fillers!

bad at saving drugs:( took the ativan and really not that impressed with potency... will update on coke and oxy if any is curious

ThX for equivalancy and yeah more or less going to do it anyways.

Actually, you might want to make your posts a bit clearer in the future. I figured you meant that you were going to be doing bumps of oxy (coke isn't the only thing people bump, after all), and planning to combine ativan and coke at a later date, not combining all three in one night. Combining coke and opioids is also far from "safe", as the coke tends to wear off fairly quickly, so plenty of people have died after a "speedball" involving enough heroin that they stopped breathing as soon as the cocaine had worn off.

As for the most counterfitted ? I haven't ran into high mg oxy but id assume it's 2mg xanax because people are pressing those fuckers in bulk, but i assume its just as easy to do with hyrdo and oxy pills.

Cops all over the US are regularly coming across shipments of tens of thousands of counterfeit opioid pills. I suppose it is plausible that xanax might be the most counterfeited "single" drug right now since pretty much all counterfeit benzodiazepines are fake xanax bars, whereas counterfeit opioids can be divided into fake percocet, fake oxyContin, fake norco, fake opana, fake dilaudid, and so on, but taken together their market share should easily outclass that of fake xanax.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/oxycodone-in-mail-yoga-mat_us_59d5d794e4b0becae802621d

Fake opioids are much less commonly what they are supposed to be though and more likely fentanyl while fake bars are usually etizolam if not from an aprazolam prefer batch. Again though opioids usually aren't even heroin in the games as it's too hard to make opiods like that while fentanyl is easy to produce.

Fake opioids are much less commonly what they are supposed to be though and more likely fentanyl while fake bars are usually etizolam if not from an aprazolam prefer batch. Again though opioids usually aren't even heroin in the games as it's too hard to make opiods like that while fentanyl is easy to produce.

Exactly - I just assumed that was common knowledge.
There is little point in making, for example, fake Dilaudid/Zohydro/OxyContin containing real hydromorphone/hydrocodone/oxycodone because you would need actual poppy opiates - i.e. morphine/codeine/thebaine - as precursors. But if you had access to those, you'd probably just do by far the easiest conversion, namely using the opium to make heroin.

On the other hand, fentanyl's extremely high potency makes it very easy to smuggle into the US after having it synthesized in China, where you don't even need contacts to clandestine labs because everytime they ban a substance you can easily come up with a closely related (but still legal) analogue.