• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Combo Benzos and Dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

StalinsLipstick

Greenlighter
I'm trying to optimize the last bit of my supply and figure out the combo with the best results. I have a 1mg Klonopin, 4mgs of Xanax and .5 gram of live resin. Anyone dabbled with combining these before? How and when should I combine these 3 to ensure great results? I have a low tolerance for the benzos and a decent tolerance to THC. feedback would be much appreciated

How long are you trying to make it last? I would take a benzo (pick your poison) wait for that to come up, and then do a dab or 2. Have you ever combined them before? If not IME they greatly potentiate(synergize?) each other. Makes for a very euphoric, couchlocked high.

yeah I've definitely mixed these before but not all 3 at once. And Idc how long it lasts as long as the results are intense and work well together. is there no benefit in mixing the benzos? like should I just take them separate from each other?

Sorry, but we're not here to help you get high, Bluelight is for harm reduction questions.

Just take 0.5 mg Klonopin, that should be enough for someone without a tolerance and don't take benzos too often, as they can be really addictive and withdrawal can even kill you in the worst case.

If you want dosage advice visit http://bluelight.org/vb/forums/16-Basic-Drug-Discussion

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.