• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combining Tramadol Valium & lyrica/Gabapentin?

darktrend

Greenlighter
Is it safe to take 200mg tramadol along with 150-300mg lyrica or 1800-2400mg gabapentin, with 20-30mg valium? Although I havent taken tramadol many times, I have moderate opiate tolerance and overall high drug tolerance in general. In terms of benzos, I have a moderately high tolerance as I have a 2mg klonopin script, 2mg ativan script, consistent cheap supply of valium and alprazolam and was on 30mg temaepam for 3 years before I goy my new docs took me off. I also have a gabapentin script for 1800 mg a day but dont use it everyday so usually end up taking 2400-3000mg in a 24 hour period so I have an extremely high gaba tolerance and same situation with lyrica with a script of 300mg a day but generally take 450-600 in a 24hour span so solid tolerance there as well. Get a pleasant buzz from 30mg valium, 2400mg gabapentin, and/or 300-600mg lyrica. Wanted to know if maybe once a week or so if I could add in 200mg tramadol safely and if so what doses are safe. Enjoy small-moderate dose tramadol, trying to find a safe occasional stack im comfortable with. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
That's an awful lot of sedatives to mix together at once. I can't say it would be 100% safe as opioids+gabapentin+benzosare known to result in respiratory depression.

If you add tramadol to the mix I would cut the other sedatives in half to stay on the safe side. You can always take more, but you can't un-take drugs if you ovderdose.

Is it safe to take 200mg tramadol along with 150-300mg lyrica or 1800-2400mg gabapentin, with 20-30mg valium?

I loved that combo, but it's not 100% sure. Not at all, it is very dangerous, I see that you have enough tolerance and if you are careful with the doses u will be fine, I could suggest that you take a slightly lower dose of valium in the combo, it would only add more respiratory depression that may not be needed for the combo, combining tramadol with pregabalin is very euphoric for me.

Love that combo.
But I have never used diazepam, only lorazepam or clonazepam.
All three drugs are potentiated much more in my experience. It's very easy to blackout with benzos (I have low benzo tolerance). For the same reason, if you want to go ahead and combining them, do it with doses a little lower than usual.

Does sound a little dangerous to me but I have done things just as bad if not worse. Be careful man, where I live more people are dying from downer overdoses than from covid these days. Hundreds every month in my small little province. It could happen to anyone. Start low, you can always take more but never less.