• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids combining oxycodone, acetaminophen, tramadol

spirit330

Greenlighter
pHelp! Taking 3 3/525 percocet a day and no longer feel effect. What can they increase to and how much oxy and acetomenaphen is too much. I have increased it before doc appt to get relief. I don't want to OD but what is the maximum amount of the oxy or the acetomenaphen before you will OD? I've doubled this amount tonight. I know I'm not close but still need to know maximum maybe to tell the doc if he hedges on increasing. Also was taking Tramadol 6 50 mg a day before Percocet and that amount stopped working. Can I take more Tramadol? Which is safer? Lifts your mood overall. Not like a high? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Use search function and look up your doses and ingredients.
Please do not double post. Someone will get to you, but search around for yourself.
Welcome to Bluelight.

If you use Percocet daily, I'm sure you mean 5/325, you could probably use 8 pills daily. I did. It depends on how long you've been taking them and what your tolerance is like. You don't just go doubling doses that you don't know about. If meds are not working, call your doctor. I'd get your Percocet straight before you go adding other crappy drugs like Tramadol to the mix.
If you use percs all the time, don't drink, the apap/Tylenol and alcohol will fuck up your liver.
That is completely bad idea to just go from 15mg of oxycodone and double it without knowing. that can put you in a very dangerous area.

Yea there's just not enough information about your exact personal situation to give an accuarate answer. If you can handle 15mg of oxy at once, bump it up to 20 and try that first. However 4000mg of tylenol a day is the max reccomended dose and no more than 1000 at a time. I dont think 4 at a time is particularly dangerous but the problem lies in the fact that that's only one dose and you most likely need at least two doses per day. Tramadol is more or less worthless with a tolerance to oxycodone, less the benefit of potentiating the oxy. I would just stick with 100mg 2x daily or the risk for seziures increases with the tram. Tram has a lot of side effects and interacts with a shitton of meds.....do your reasearch man, we dont mind explaining stuff on here for the newcomers but you really need to do the basic reasearch first and get your doseage right so we can make sure you dont hurt yourself. You need to get on 10/325 pills to limit the amount of tylenol your taking.

dont take more than a gram of APAP at once and dont exceed 3Grams of APAP ina day, you should definitly try and switch to 10/325 or at least 7.5/325 the apap will kill your liver.

as far as how much oxy, not sure but your not going to come close before you over do it with the apap. look into cwe to rid of apap, its simple and will save your liver.