• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Combining drugs with others to intensify effects of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex54

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to this site and have a question on combining different pills I have for a recreational effect. Here are the pills and the dosage
Gabapentin - 100mg and 400mg
Lyrica - 50mg
Valium(Diazepam) - 5mg
Tramadol - 50mg
Trazodone - 100mg
Adderall - 10mg

Now i've never mixed adderall with any of those because I am prescribed it for adhd and it doesn't effect me in a recreational type of way easily. I have mixed gabapentin and Trazodone and also valium and tramadol but then i threw up cause i took too much but that's it.

Make sure not to use the Adderall with Tramadol. Increased seizure risk.

Don't combine the tramadol with trazodone either-serotonin syndrome risk

Be very careful or entirely avoid combining tramadol with diazepam (or any benzos) or any gabapentinoids including Lyrica and gabapentin due to overdose risk.

Last edited:
Trazodone is not very useful unless you are trying to go to sleep. I would nix the tramadol altogether if it made you vomit before. I personally find it gives me nausea. That's one drug that doesn't play well with others. Be careful!

Just realized this website isn't like facebook where i can reply to each comment or post rather

Don't combine the tramadol with trazodone either-serotonin syndrome risk

Be very careful or entirely avoid combining tramadol with diazepam (or any benzos) or any gabapentinoids including Lyrica and gabapentin due to overdose risk.

I disagree with not mixing tramadol and benzos/Lyrica. For one tramadol doesn't carry much in CNS depression and the benzos and Lyrica (benzos more so) will help reduce the possible risk of having a tramadol seizure.

I don't see the post you quoted for some reason but what do you think I should mix?

Tramadol may not cause as much CNS depression as other opioids, but the risk is still worth noting. Also, the safest and best way to reduce the seizure risk associated with tramadol is to simply not take doses that exceed the seizure threshold or combine with drugs that increase the seizure risk. I'm not saying it's impossible to combine tramadol with gabaergics, but it wouldn't be in the interest of HR not to mention the risks.

Yeah, but we don't want guy mixing too many things. If Tramadol makes you puke, don't eat it. The Lyrica can cover the pain that Tramadol can. Mixing gabapentin and/or Lyrica can intensify each other let alone Valium.

OP, don't take more then you have to and follow directions. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.