• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Combination experimentation, Did I get lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconBoy

Greenlighter
Yesterday my mate and I decided to grab whatever prescriptions we could get and see what happens.
We ended up gathering:
  • Lorazepam
  • Valium
  • Escitalopram
  • Lyrica
And we had weed and alcohol

At about 4 pm we pop 1.5mg lorazepam, 7.5mg valium each and 20mg escitalopram
My friend then took 150mg of lyrica 1 hour later and then we both took another 10mg of escitalopram aswell
We smokedquickly after and start to feel pretty nice
After that I can't recall to much, I remember having absolutely no anxiety at all and ended up driving (I know don't drive) to our mates house where a few of us met up and drank some beer.
I had about 3 beers and was quite fucked up and then smoked some weed. All i know is my friend was extremely euphoric and i just felt out of it and chilled slightly dizzy though.

I understand that the combo of alcohol is dangerous but did we get lucky, was there a chance of fatality close?

Side note: I still feel pretty fucked up

Nah, not even a little close unless you weigh 60 lbs or something. SSRI meds (escitalopram) aren't recreational.

However, I would just like to add that you are playing with fire. If you aren't experienced do not go further than you did that day.

Last edited:
was there a chance of fatality close?

You ended up driving..
You could've killed yourself or someone else.

Escitalopram is an antidepressant and you can't get 'high' off of it..

And yes, combining CNS depressants like alcohol and benzos is extremely dangerous, because of the increased risk of a black out and respiratory depression, just don't do it.

And if you insist on doing it again make sure that you don't endanger others!

Yeah i thought the SSRI were fine but yeah not that experienced, do you have any suggested mixes with that kind of thing plus dosage
If you aren't experienced do not go further than you did that day.

Yeah I understand that driving is bad to do on shit, it was only around the corner but still

I'm going to have to close this for the main reason being that you just grabbed a bunch of pills and took them in combination, without knowing if there were any significant interactions between them. Be lucky that something fatal didn't come out of this; please do your research before taking ANY pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.