• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe (Combination) (Benzos + Bupe and Cannabis) Is this strange?

Redcom14

Greenlighter
Well I after had taken gear for a few days then loporamide and speed cause I was staying at friends in the city aftera gig and it one of there birthdays that weekend and kinda relapsed and then was kinda tapering with Buperenorpine (Subutex to be exact), but I had got a little pin fixation from the speed and thought the loperamide was doing more than it (I was taking 2mg a day or maybe 4mg max, but when Igot back to the countryside I started with the (Subs Taper) where I was trying to taper bupr IV'd. had a bad day so a l had a speedball or snowball depending what you call them and after so many opiate addictions they can get addcited so fast. but yeah I don't have micron filters but don't want to as that may prolong it. but first I was taking 0.4mg bupe IV 2-3 times a day, then 0.3mg 2-3times a day, then one day I did 1mg and it lasted all day, but then the day after having the speedball and I think the day before that |I had smoked quite a bit of crack, I tried 3 2mg bupe shots on Alprazolam 2-4mg and Diazepam (40mg) (and a few joints) and was amazed that it made me nod.
Please: don't go do these things, I have a high benzo tolerance and moderately high opiate one from 5 years addictions tapering anad relapsing.
So has bupe made anyone else nod? with benzos anyways, too stimulating to nod from it on it's own, I just thought you wouldn't get intoxicated off bupe after getting a opiate tolerance. If anyone had anything comments please add.
Never inject pills that have not been micron filtered if possilble!

Man I would seriously suggest not to IV subutex.
Go on a methadone taper if subutex under the tongue isn't doing it for you.
I've just quit an IV Heroin use, I use to have a pin fixation. But after a long addiction that's kinda gone now. When you're stabbing yourself 15 times blod everywhere trying to find a vein, pins are no longer. As fun. I take subutex, valium from day to day and vape cannabis a few times a day, so the same Mx if drugs as you.
It's a struggle but no one ever said it was going to be easy.
Stay strong!

I too was prescribed a benzo with my bupe. First Temazepam, then Xanax. IME the bupe potentiated the benzos, and not the other way around.

And IVing bupe pills is absolutely horrible for you. Just google “IV subutex/suboxone horror stories”. Not worth losing a limb or even your life over a needle fixation.

Bupe definitely makes me nod when my tolerance is way down like it is now. Ive never shot it but sniffing it does the trick even.