• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Combatting panic, amxiety and low mood when speed bomb wears off

Luckylou26

Greenlighter
I dont know if theres any magic answer for this. Iv been taking speed in the mornings just for a motivational kick I love how much I get done around the house and how happy I feel. I literally only have one bomb and no more per day.

It's all good until about about an hour before my other half gets home, I just start freaking out, panicking that he'l notice even though it will have been 5 hours since I took the bomb. The anxiety and worry that I'm bringing on myself will draw more attention to it:-( any tips on relaxing when it starts wearing off. I want to just zap back to normal as if I'd never had one, until the next morning:)

Don’t take it, just part of it depending on the person. I dont crash but that’s just genetic.

Could try supplementing with some NALT/tyrosine towards the end of its duration to replenish dopamine stores

I deffinitley think it's all in my mind as I get anxiety sometimes anyway. Does 5htp help ease the crash?

Also there never used to be a crash when i lived on my own, I think its panic that my partner will notice, I'm great until it gets close to him getting home

heres a big surprise, dont take stimulant drugs and you wont get the anxiety.

and in all fairness, thinking that taking stimulants to get a few household chores done justifies their use is like buying a boeing 747 for 30 million for the free peanuts. It's not logical or rational at all, its just addiction and the drugs talking.

if you are so zapped for energy that you cant even do the bare necessities of life without drugs, you have more issues to deal with than just drug use. Make it easier on yourself and quit the drugs, then deal with your other issues.

wanting to take drugs and have no side effects is even more of a red flag. Just admit you are hooked and get off them, fucks sake.

Also there never used to be a crash when i lived on my own, I think its panic that my partner will notice, I'm great until it gets close to him getting home

no, its you doing drugs for too long and your body is telling you its had enough.

if you could listen to your body, and ignore the addiction, you would see the red flags as clear as day.

maybe your partner is a focal point for your anxiety, but i gurantee if you keep doing the drugs your anxiety and issues will only get worse. with or without your partner around.

Lie down on your back, put on some sweet chill music, and take slow deep breaths while thinking about how happy and relaxed you really are. I shit you not, it's that simple to get through an anxiety attack.

Also: As somewhat harshly noted above, drugs have side effects - avoid drugs which have side effects you don't like. I know plenty of people who learned to work through stim anxiety by using basic techniques like that above.

Also: probably best not to take another drug to combat the side effects of the first drug....