• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Columbia considering buying all of its cocaine

Wouldn't that be something? It's hard to believe they would be able to keep it from being smuggled out of the country, as that is where the real profits are. But frankly, why should they care? Demand from drug users in rich countries never should have been their problem to deal with.

Wouldn't that be something? It's hard to believe they would be able to keep it from being smuggled out of the country, as that is where the real profits are. But frankly, why should they care? Demand from drug users in rich countries never should have been their problem to deal with.

I'm just wondering where all that cocaine is really going to end up... I seriously don't believe they are going to destroy 680 million in cocaine. There is absolutely going to be political corruption in this situation because there will always be corruption.

I'm just wondering where all that cocaine is really going to end up... I seriously don't believe they are going to destroy 680 million in cocaine.
The article says the plan is to sell it to Columbians, and (if possible) foreign governments, not destroy it.

The article says the plan is to sell it to Columbians, and (if possible) foreign governments, not destroy it.

Wait I missed that part .. that sounds.... What????

Buy the drugs then sell it back to them so they can sell it again?????? WHAT?

So now the government will be the cartels?

they are buying the raw coca leaves from the farmers not the drugs, then they will process the leaves themselves.

Odd how things happen isn't it. Just the other day I was examining my options with regard to starting a new business and one of them was a state-of-the-art secure chronic pain research facility.
Sigmund's state of the art pain clinic:

We treat all kinds of pain, from psychic pain to pain in your face and gums.