Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Collecting Pills.

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
Well I like to collect xtc pills, from each type I get I put 1 aside to collect for when I am older and I don't have my connections anymore and I would like to get on it or something...

Anyways I have been doing it for a while now and am getting a few built up, now if the police came around to my house, raided it and found the pills would they charge me for dealing or could I argue the point that they are all different and I am collecting them? I have more then 1 for a couple of the good ones though as well and I just have them in my money box which is a clay pig.

In WA 2 grams is enough for presumption for possess any amphetamine with intent to sell supply.

You can download the Misuse of Drugs Act 1981 from www.slp.wa.gov.au

It's well worth the read.

The law is blind. I'm not sure how many constitute intention to supply but your reason is unlikey to be seen sympathetically by a jugde I think. Having said that I had a friend who was caught with an ounce of weed rolled into 28 one gram foils. He told the judge it was his way of rationing how much he smoked and got off with only a posession charge.

lol yeah i tried doing the whole collection thing.
for a while i had a decent collection.

but i've found that with reduction in quality of what's circulating around the streets,
those pills soon find their way down my aesophagus

if you've got the willpower to keep them there, nice and safe for later use. then good on you! :)

longest any of mine ever lasted were the red russians and white turtle's i kept in my drawer. (close to 9 months)

I'm in Queensland not WA so not much help thanks though.

When I was in caught last year a guy before me was being charged with having an ounce all done up in sticks and 5 bags of ice 2 had a half gram in them the other 3 had 2 points in each. He got off cause he said it was his way of rationing but you knew he was dealing it was also his first offense as well though...

If I got a really good lawyer, barrister and QC do you think they would be able to help me beat the charge by saying they were personal and showing evidence tat they were all different?

if you've got the willpower to keep them there, nice and safe for later use. then good on you

Oh I've got the will power I have been collecting them for a year now and I've only eaten 10 or 20 pills max in the past year cause they don't work to well on me so I thought I would give it a break for 15 - 20 years... I'm moving overseas next year for a year or two so I will have to get somebody to look after them for me which is going to be hard to find.

NEVER, EVER try to explain to police what your intensions were if you get caught with shit. You only open yourself up to more charges. Pay a lawyer, and give a striclty no comment interview without one. And there is no such thing as an "off the record" conversation with a copper. Lawyers and doctors can be a drug users best weapon in the war on drugs.

Don't forget, you live in a state with very tough laws. Legislative changes came into force earlier this year which now place MDMA in schedule 1.

Under the new law, maximum penalties for the possession, manufacture, or sale of Ecstasy and PMA will increase from 20 to 25 years.

mushi mushi 88 said:
When I was in caught last year...

Not knowing the details of your previous incident, and at the risk of sounding like an old worry wort, I'd suggest you think carefully about the risks and possible consequences of having a growing stash of pills at your home. Previous offences could well make legal interpretation of the situation blurred, if you get my drift.

If your going to do this then I suggest you stay out of trouble so the police have no reason to come over to your place, also if your planning on keeping for a few years then Keeping them wrapped up well in glad wrap or similar in the freezer would be best.

mdxx does go off if exposed to heat .. My mate left some pills in his car on a very hot summers day and they turned to slush ... & it was weighed and put into caps at .3 which was weight of pill & they had lost potency.

When it's like 3 months before new years Im always saving them for a rainy day...

new years is when all the SHIT comes out of the wood work ..

I've known people to do this... it's not really a very bright idea unless you're already a dealer and don't mind being caught with a large amount.

It's probably not the brightest thing to advertise on the internet either.

mushi mushi 88 said:
Oh I've got the will power I have been collecting them for a year now and I've only eaten 10 or 20 pills max in the past year cause they don't work to well on me so I thought I would give it a break for 15 - 20 years... I'm moving overseas next year for a year or two so I will have to get somebody to look after them for me which is going to be hard to find.

Actually, I think if I soon dropped a pill that was sold in 1988 or 1993, that would be pretty damn cool. So I could see the appeal of not only having it convienient when wanting to do it again, but also having the very same pills from your youth.

With that said, I'd keep it to a few of the absolute best, and not a huge stash.

Without being to specific, film canister, grey sealing and joining tape, dig a hole.......

Which have been known to leak on many occasions. Cryo-vac seals are best for keeping things dry and well protected, and will last years if kept out of the light. Best to also include a small packet of silica gel. From user reports, it appears cryo-vac packaging is becoming a trend with some dealers; selling drugs in small sealed bags. The rumour goes that if the sealed packet is soaked in isopropanol, then rinsed with water (with gloved hands), the dogs can't smell it. I wouldn't place to much faith in this last statement, as I think it would be next to impossible to remove any and all traces from outside of the seal. However, because it's under a vacuum, and stays that way, it's reasonable to expect less will escape the sealed baggy.

While I have no cause for such today, when I had need to keep my medications dry in short term, I'd use an old berocca container, which also contains a dessicant. Unless the top is worn, the contents should stay dry even if the container is soaked.

I've known people to store a small sample of their favourite pills from back in the early 1990's........Being against the law...I would never recommend anybody to store pills, buy pills or use pills......good luck in a few years!!!

Without being to specific, film canister, grey sealing and joining tape, dig a hole.......

Thats good and all but I need a fair few of them in that case cause they aren't very big, also the plastic is kinda soft and thin so it may biodegrade over the 10 years time...

I think what phase dancer said would be best to cryo-vac them I think after I did that I would put them in another kind of container just to make sure and then put pepper everywhere on it, I heard pepper fucks up the noses keen sense of smell.

you would definitely not beat the charge but the fact that you are probably not dealing might be reflected in your sentencing.

happy digging dude, id keep those clovers stashed away for a long time if you could!!!

I can assure you a well wrapped film canister with 1/3 roll of quality grey sealing and joining tape will last a decade. You can also buy a product from Jaycar called "liquid electric tape" that you can paint around the seal as well. If you need more space use a screw top medicine or vitamin container. You could even use a 300 ml soft drink bottle and seal the cap. Main thing is to hide it well. And a hole is damn good for that.

mushi mushi 88 said:
...and then put pepper everywhere on it, I heard pepper fucks up the noses keen sense of smell.

When one sees a stew, they see all the vegetables, meat, etc.
When one smells a stew, they just smell a stew.

When a dog sees a stew, it just sees a stew
Yet when a dog smells a stew, it can differentiate; meat, vegetables etc.

Pepper is highly unlikely to do anything, or any other odours.

And odours also permeate any container over time and I mean any container, including metals, etc.

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
I can assure you a well wrapped film canister with 1/3 roll of quality grey sealing and joining tape will last a decade. You can also buy a product from Jaycar called "liquid electric tape" that you can paint around the seal as well. If you need more space use a screw top medicine or vitamin container. You could even use a 300 ml soft drink bottle and seal the cap. Main thing is to hide it well. And a hole is damn good for that.
Seems a bit much. MDMA is one of the most stable compounds known to man.