• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Collecting and cleaning foil tutors

sakeTC

Greenlighter
UK based so smoking Brown powder
Saved all my plastic bags and plan to cover them with water then shake it and pour it out and let it evaporate

The problem is I've collected a large amount of foil tutors with residue on them. I could smoke them one by one but I'd rather collect the lot of it so I can then smoke it from one bit of foil instead of going through 50 bits of foil

Would a similar method I'm using with the bags work if I increase the water temperature to almost boiling and to shake a lot harder and also maybe use steel wool to scrape it while in the water. Would have done all this myself though I've no idea how to properly combine all the gear thats all on different bits of foil

I could then combine what I get from the bags with what I get from the tutors and maybe have an OK amount.

Any help greatly appreciated and I hope to be able to help you in the future. Thanks folks xx

If you're going to try this, i wouldn't use water. Chances are it won't totally evaporate out.
A solvent might work, but chemistry's not my strong point.

Steel wool? Maybe a flat bit of plastic or something to scrape the bags? I was going to say "a razor blade", but you don't wanna be smoking bits of plastic you've sheared off the bags. If i was me i'd use a guitar pick (or something like that)
I don't know how much stuff is actually stuck to your bags, but is it really worth the effort? I'm assuming it must be for you to ask, but i

Last edited:
Yea I'm living on 250 a month UK pound so I struggle to even eat

If you're going to try this, i wouldn't use water. Chances are it won't totally evaporate out.
A solvent might work, but chemistry's not my strong point.

Steel wool? Maybe a flat bit of plastic or something to scrape the bags? I was going to say "a razor blade", but you don't wanna be smoking bits of plastic you've sheared off the bags. If i was me i'd use a guitar pick (or something like that)
I don't know how much stuff is actually stuck to your bags, but is it really worth the effort? I'm assuming it must be for you to ask, but i

Swap in butane instead of water?

Although smoking heroin hasn't been a part of my life for many years, I remember well the smoking of the tooter of the tooter of the tooter, each one getting more measly according to how much heroin had been smoked through it & if I'd managed to score consistently enough to keep the same tooter going through a few scores/bags

Back in my brown days, it usually came in a twisted bit of heat-sealed plastic bag or a paper wrap & there was never any question of any residue being left behind & saved

I'm presuming when you say you've saved your 'plastic bags' that you've been buying it in little 'sealy' bags?
If you are really sure there is enough residue in them to bother, I personally would cut open your bags so that you can open them out flat (cut over a bin so that any stray slivers of plastic don't linger - it's not worth the risk of inhaling plastic for the minuscule amount of powder that may go with it) then rub the sides of the bag together over your prepared foil or scrape with a small blunt butter knife or similar
I definitely wouldn't pour water over them for eventual smoking, trying to extricate as much powder as possible would have been my plan had I ever saved all my wraps back then

Now, your tooters I would treat as a separate project to your bags - again, I can't imagine having kept all my tooters & I'm guessing these are a few generations down the tooting line, ie ones that were used to smoke the residue from the original tooter? Not enough on them to 'ping' the residue off onto another bit of foil?

If they're measly little tooters, I would straighten them all out except for one (or make a fresh one) & just smoke them all through one tooter, & even if they are a pitiful wind-up, the master-tooter that you smoked them all through, may be a little more hopeful

However skint & desperate I was back then, it wouldn't have even occurred to me to save all my wraps & tooters, plus that's a lot of paraphernalia to have loitering about
I hope the results of your squirrelled away bits gives you some satisfaction & effect
If however, it's a complete wind-up, it may be worth just finishing everything off each time in the future & leaving nothing behind to get your hopes up

Good luck; living on fuck-all & trying to eke out your drugs is no fun, I know

^ agreed
Good luck; living on fuck-all & trying to eke out your drugs is no fun, I know

Indeed. It's fucking tough. Just whatever you do, be safe and take the utmost are not to vaporise any plastic.
I'm not familiar with UK smack, nor the types of bags used, so i would listen to buspersons holiday :)