• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids cold water extraction...liquid amount control for injection

crazypumpkin

Greenlighter
the name says it all...swim's preppin 19 5 mg ir oxys CWE style. How does swim end up with a solution that will fit in a 100 cc needle?

Well, at most you can use 100ml of water for your extraction.

But to be honest its a pretty bad idea to IV CWE, atleast some of the APAP will dissolve in the water and this would be a bad thing to IV.

Also, please check out the posting guidelines, we don't use SWIM around here.

Surely you mean 100 units, not 100cc. 100cc is the same as 100mL and that is like a barbeque flavor injector size syringe!!

The only way to gently evaporate the solution down. Don't heat it too much as this can damage the opioid.

As the above poster said, a CWE solution is never safe to inject because of the excess Tylenol and binders/fillers that are in there. That stuff can cause you some serious trouble.

hah arite sorry for the swim

anyway, I figured the oxycodone would be safe sonsidering there's no apap in it. its just pure oxy ir. is a CWE still dangerous?

^ If there is no APAP in it, and the active ingredient is just oxycodone, why are you doing a CWE?

hah arite sorry for the swim

anyway, I figured the oxycodone would be safe sonsidering there's no apap in it. its just pure oxy ir. is a CWE still dangerous?

The only thing a CWE does is remove APAP...

If you're injecting the pills in general, you will want to micron filter them before injection.

^ What he said.

Also, listen to King Crimson because they are a fantastic yet under-listened-to-band. I suggest starting with the album 'In The Court Of The Crimson King'. You should listen to after injecting, because the greatness of this music will possibly distract you whilst you go through the important steps of properly filtering the oxycodone before use. A micron filter is a must brother, I cannot stress that enough.