Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cold Turkey on drugs - Time record

Killing_time said:
The plan?
A break from ALL DRUGS (minus alcohol, paracetamol etc.) during the first semester uni period, from March 1st.
This should make not only for good grades, but for one GREATLY DEPLETED TOLERANCE by the time it's post-exams and time to get fucked up again.
=D
Binging isn't good, BUT IT SURE IS FUN!
PEACE

So very, very optimistic in those days :)
Lasted one week... :\

I have been drug free for about 3 months before New Yeras, and then only lasted about 10 weeks. But it's on again. My brain needs to be treated with respect, I dont like who I become in the week after....

But yah, I also get/got that depression / boredom thing after about 2 months. It really got me down because I thought I'd start feeling better. Haha! but new hobbies and new things to do always seem to help. It can be done!!!

It will be done!!!

Big ups to everyone for trying.

I don't mind my intake of any other substance except Meth. This is a dangerous one for me. So far so good. But I am close to addiction, so the less I see/smell/touch it, the better! :)

After smoking my beloved weed for past 8 years, and smoking everyday for the past 4 years, I decided to give it up, today it has been 3 weeks and 2 days!!!! =D

My promise not to touch any other drug didn't go too well considering I was at Two Tribes over the long weekend, but I will be trying not to touch anything till Kryal Castle in November, don't know how I will go, but I am going to try my hardest!!!! ;)

Originally posted by .dR spgeddi o3/o2/o4
for the purposes of this next statement the term "since new years" shall refer to "that time starting when i came down and actually landed in the year 2004, and "clean" shall mean no drugs other than the hooter, alcohol and some tobacco.

clean since new years

still going strong.

Well I was clean of all drugs since new years, but not anymore :)

Decent celebration last night to mark over 3 months without any non-alcoholic drug :) I can see about another 3 months before I do anything again :)

CB :)

Fuck I'm weak. I was massacred last week end. As was my vow not to consume drugs.
I can see me wrestling with this till I'm in my death bed :\

its been about 4 weeks for me without substances such as amphetimenes, 1,4B and weed (not that i ever use it).
have been trying to increase my wine knowledge and finding it makes me a little sleepy and a bit drunk.

planning to go until my friend comes up from hobart for her 21st which should be round the beginning of june. if she doesnt come up, then i'm going til my bfs birthday on the 11th of july.

My last chems was in early Feb. I'm feeling a billion million trillion times better for not taking any chems. Life is good again.

shals :D

.dR spgeddi said:
for the purposes of this next statement the term "since new years" shall refer to "that time starting when i came down and actually landed in the year 2004, and "clean" shall mean no drugs other than the hooter, alcohol and some tobacco.

clean since new years

* anna has been drug free for 126wks 1day 7hrs 51mins 40secs

:)

no druks for me fuckin since Nov 2001 - why am I still here?

About 3 months... but I'm breaking that tonight :D

shals!

MoeBro said:
As of the night after EC, i shall be clean.

Permanently.

Drugs have become routine, and although we all tell ourselves we're not junkies. I know that if it wasn't for financial or time constraints, We (our social group) would be toasted 24/7

Goodbye, dear party life.

You won't be missed.

The above statement was in approximately March 2004...

And to be honest Moeski, I'm calling bullshit :p hehe

I'd been clean off pills for 5 months and clean off alcohol and any other drug for at least 3 months.

This week I've got drunk twice and had a couple of pills on one of those nights.

But that's ok. It's my Sydney trip.

Detox starts again upon returning to Melbourne. All substances, of course ;).

Maybe on my 21st B'day in April there will be another lapse. But til' then...

Oh.. and my biggest detox since first going hard on drugs [15] just fell short of 2 years :).