• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

coke that smells of diesel?

Given the aforementioned 0.5°C boiling point of butane I, and I suspect others, would be intrigued to read how that process worked out in practice from an eye-witness. If you'd be willing to oblige?

Ah, you sound as if you're ok now Monsta, your post yesterday was a little worrying...
Sorry FOO, I get that way at night (actually anytime) sometimes.
I'm moving tomorrow so, even though I barely post here these days, I shall be intwebnet neglected until I sort out moving it to the address.

So MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!!
<3 ~^,^~ <3

I just procured some ching off my good contact. It had arrived recently and is an off yellow colour. It doesn't reek of petrochemicals but has a slight smell of it. Its fucking rocket fuel. Some of the best coke i have had over the years has been this same off yellow colour. My mate cooked some back and it came back at .92gm from the gram he cooked. I wonder what causes the yellow colour? Production method?

I think that the yellow, sometimes waxy, stuff simply hasn't been oxidised properly. The oxide is supposed to remove other alkaloids, but I believe it just precipitates a whiter, pearlier more marketable product.

They were using KMnO4 but it might be more difficult to get in bulk now, so either cheap substitutions like bleach are being used instead, or a different method of whitening is used (corn starch in the aqueous layer apparently), or the process may just be skipped, which produces a more yellowish gummy or oily product.

All just stuff I read, take it with however many grains of coke you wish :)

I find the yellowish waxy stuff good though. It's a sign the stuff hasn't been tampered with, nobody cuts their stuff to look buttery. Had some excellent grey stuff in July too. Some of the most pure I've had.

Got some lovely Peruvian flake thats quite unlike anything I've had before. It's got that fishscale sheen to it and has very little smell except for the unmisstakable petrochemical taste/drip. I've grown very fond of that smell taste! Thing that makes it so different from anything previous is just how waxy it is. I mean it's 'almost' (it's not really but it's the closet analogy I can come up with) like high grade pollen. A lump can be gently rubbed into a very thin strip if you can imagine what I mean.

It's really the best I've ever had, but I don't have a ton of experience with top teir coke. I know I can make a gram last 3 days, which is something I could never do. I can also sleep/eat/interact no problem at all. Sadly It's pretty much the same cocaine high story - the first line is a real rush and everything else sort of plays catch up. And although I'm able to strech a g, by the time it's chopped super fine I will do pretty big lines. I just don't feel the need to compulsivly redose. I can sniff a biggie. But then be sweet for maybe 90 min.

Mention this because I've heard on here that 'pure' coke you only need 50mg lines (suppose actually these lines aren't much bigger - 80mg maybe). Obviously it's impossible for anyone to comment on the purity based on just that description and I'm far to paranoid to upload photo's of drugs lol. But my gut say's it's right up there. Have many others come into contact with this shiney, malleable gear? I should also mention that it goes up the nose smooth as anything, however after 5 lines per nostril my nose does block up. It's not excessively numbing, in fact quite a bit less numbing than any other stuff I've had. Is this a consistant feature of good coke? Certainly say's to me it at the least hasn't been stepped on with and medical 'caines'. No noticeble crash of it either. It's not cheap, but very far from ridiculous expensive. Curious to find out what others are enjoying this weather. I really, really, like cocaine! =D8o:sus:%)

Last edited:
I think that the yellow, sometimes waxy, stuff simply hasn't been oxidised properly. The oxide is supposed to remove other alkaloids, but I believe it just precipitates a whiter, pearlier more marketable product.

They were using KMnO4 but it might be more difficult to get in bulk now, so either cheap substitutions like bleach are being used instead, or a different method of whitening is used (corn starch in the aqueous layer apparently), or the process may just be skipped, which produces a more yellowish gummy or oily product.

All just stuff I read, take it with however many grains of coke you wish :)

I find the yellowish waxy stuff good though. It's a sign the stuff hasn't been tampered with, nobody cuts their stuff to look buttery. Had some excellent grey stuff in July too. Some of the most pure I've had.

Yeah this is defo high grade. It's not cheap but my man buys in bulk and doesn't step on it but charges a premium. He does not usually sell small amounts but i grew up with him so he makes an exception.
Some of the first coke i ever had which was again from a freaky connection my wife made through her work was yellow and tasted like kero.It was insane. Saw Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds on it and only required one quick toilet stop :)

I had a dealer tell me cocaine is dissolved in oil barrels and diesel fuel, and thats how they get it into the country.
Maybe you're smelling some of the solvent leftovers??

I don't mind coke, so long as I don't have to spend any money on it. I prefer synth - stims such as amphetamines and the like tbph. The diesel coke sounds like it would be better value for money than the standard stuff as you should be able to get a glue sniffing - esque like twist from just humming the stuff in the bag. Just don't try freebasing the stuff / smoking within 20 meters etc.

What is the best cut to add to coke for your own personal use? I can under stand this sounding a dodgy question but it's not. Purely for your own use. I would feature prominantly on worlds worst coke sellers... But... lets say you paying for mid 70's early 80 percents - in my experenience - i dunno if cokes like this for everyone - The first line Is byfar and away the best - every thing else is a shadow of the first. and if it's a long night it turns expensive fast. Although the stuff I'm lucky enough to be picking up will not even have yo thinking of another rail for 45mins.

But I would happily divide my coke into 1/3rd first line 2rds maintaince - and to that 2/3rd I would happily add a totally benign inactive cut of 1/3rd. I dont actually expect an answer on here because its way to close to sourcing/synthesis - dunno. But really i'm wondering if anyone agrees with this way of doing coke or am I - as is all to often the case - just fucking weird lol.

What is the best cut to add to coke for your own personal use? I can under stand this sounding a dodgy question but it's not. Purely for your own use. I would feature prominantly on worlds worst coke sellers... But... lets say you paying for mid 70's early 80 percents - in my experenience - i dunno if cokes like this for everyone - The first line Is byfar and away the best - every thing else is a shadow of the first. and if it's a long night it turns expensive fast. Although the stuff I'm lucky enough to be picking up will not even have yo thinking of another rail for 45mins.

But I would happily divide my coke into 1/3rd first line 2rds maintaince - and to that 2/3rd I would happily add a totally benign inactive cut of 1/3rd. I dont actually expect an answer on here because its way to close to sourcing/synthesis - dunno. But really i'm wondering if anyone agrees with this way of doing coke or am I - as is all to often the case - just fucking weird lol.
I'm not sure what benefit you would get from an unactive cut, it would just cause unnecessary damage and blockage to your nose. Just leave it as it is and do small bumps as needed.

Yup. These kinda queries come up now and then, and, whilst they may well be totally innocent, they are also not answerable on BL for the obvious reason that anybody and everybody can read these threads and encouraging cuts is hardly high on the list of things we wish to be known for.

As noted, there really is no legitimate reason for cutting any substance for personal use as it will only result in a shittier experience. However much you may think that snorting long lines of cut substance will be more fun than snorting shorter lines of uncut substance, you won't. It only bungs up your nose and prevents precious desired substance of ever actually reaching one's relevant passages. Just use smaller lines of the good shit and snort random inactive powders of your choosing between lines if snorting random shit genuinely excites your desires.

Cheers for the replies, I should have known better than to ask about any form of a substance to cut my own white. I have actually found something that 'seems' to work - though its not innactive - it does keep your sinuses clear
Is my experience of Coke universal - first line is the best, the rest are just playing catch up?

To some extent the first line is the best, although the beauty of coke is that you still enjoy all subsequent lines. Does anyone else find when binging on coke that a couple of hours in your level of high sky rockets and you feel an almost MDMA euphoria? I have a theory that this is the coke which fails to go through the nasal membrane and drips through to your stomach eventually affecting the high (despite what some people believe coke can have an affect orally). At this point doing further lined is absolute nirvana. I had surgery on my nose a few years ago to open some of my sinuses, so I am not sure if the surgery is in some way a factor in this.

High purity has that smell.Higher percentage gear has a putty feel to it, the smells sicks to whatever it touches.

Yes coke does get dissolved in bottle of olive oil. Then we it gets here it gets ''brung back to boil'' so to speak.

I dont know about the rest of the uk but scotland got sick of bash coke, now ya get ''proper'' ranging from shit thats fire *snip*

Crazy, but bashed coke doesn't even feel like the same thing.

I take when av got a wee darlin, a wee coke midden, personal phones full of them. Girls who yarn to a somebodys main missus.

Last edited by a moderator:
The higher the purity the quicker it will absorb moisture. I keep mine in rice. Always use a hot plate to chop up on. Coke is very hydroscopic meaning it absorbs moisture really easily.

This thread is so wierd cos the other day I filled my car up with some diesel that stunk of uncut Columbian cocaine