• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

coke that smells of diesel?

I've experienced this a lot in the UK and in my opinion a lot of the stuff going around in the UK has been cut with speed or some type of amphetamine because when I first done beak the high was more of a confidence boost made you chat more etc but not rush hard but now a lot of this gasoline smelling stuff is making me pretty much rush hard as fuck like I'm on speed or something. From my early days in using back in 1999 the stuff didnt smell this way at all was cheaper and generally a much more enjoyable calmer hit which i only experience very rarely now a days so when it smells like fuel nail polish remover n so on i tend to take a miss. I also forgot to mention a family member is a scientist who works with narcotics and users and they are very well respected in there line of work. When I get them to get me stuff the smell is very faint almost like the smell of dirt but very faint and the purity is high ( of course as they know what's what ) i cant answer why it smells like gasoline but id deffo say something isnt right n like me id take a miss on that stuff if i was you always good to know what your putting in your body. I can't say it's bad because I don't know that as a fact I'm just weary. So have fun n stay safe lol happy sniffing my friend :)

I'd say find a new source lol what you've experienced doesn't sound nice at all. I'm from Norwich too n I know the stuff your talking about it's fucking awful isn't mate.

I'd say find a new source lol what you've experienced doesn't sound nice at all. I'm from Norwich too n I know the stuff your talking about it's fucking awful isn't mate.

i got shitloads they just bait and switch. great deals of awesome shit so you call them again then they fuck you.

dunno what to do time cos i don't wanna buy one shot at a time but i lost ?130 like this at the start of the month. i've been told on here and irl to lay off the w, guess that would fix it and i know i gotta not be the fiend i have been recently but even though i can see clearly i don't want to, i also really want to.

The best coke i had in South America reeked of kerosene. Made you gag. Great stuff.
Some people told me it was so strong over there that one session was enough to put them off doing it again. Or at least until they got home from vacation and forgot about the feeling of being too high.

They use kerosene to wash the coke and it should bewashed through with water until all the gas is out but often dont do it enough hence the smell, normally its a good sign as you know its been through the process

Ohhh I'd give my right leg for a bit of the old kerosene grade rocket fuel again, use to have a mate who'd had a nack for washing his gear (wash before rock was his motto, lol fucking crack heads aye) a match sized line and you felt like Mick Jagger for an hour, haven't seen anything other than pub grub for a while (whats a blessing in disguise)