• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke powder consumed orally with water / wine

Will try Less Than Zero, reading that book I named. Obsessive about most things I care :)

Yeah I’m oddly fascinated by the responses in this thread. Not used to you guys coming down so hard in a fellow drug user. I think he’s explained himself well- he knows the risks, he’s planned out his use to reduce as much harm as possible, and he’s choosing to do it. Sure, some people might see that image and hear those things and think “no way” but... accept that not everyone will have that reaction? I didn’t have that reaction either. We’re all adults, he’s heard the risks and he’s making his choice. My motto is “you do you!” 🤷🏻‍♀️

^^^ Another Philistine. :ROFLMAO:

We would empty a little bit of our cigarette and put coke in. I would do that any time. Nice little buzz and refreshing cigarette.

I hated sniffing it. Would gag lots. And would ALWAYS have to shit right away. You can relate I am sure lol. I think the alcohol always made that part worse.

Nowadays: far far worse and more explicit and gratuitous scenes of drug abuse, violence, and the rest, at best carry a PG warning (and that's just to cover their own backsides). Not to mention video games. It's an outright and unabated and relentless assault on the younger generation. And they've been desensitized to the most of the evils of this world.

I am pretty sure that current young people are doing much less drugs, drinking and smoking compared to before. The Economist had this data a year or two ago.

I identify with this generation very much. From what I have read, people overdid it very, very much starting from the 60s, I guess.

I am pretty sure that current young people are doing much less drugs, drinking and smoking compared to before. The Economist had this data a year or two ago.

I identify with this generation very much. From what I have read, people overdid it very, very much starting from the 60s, I guess.

I don't believe that at all honestly. I think youth drug use has sky rocketed since the turn of the century (2000s). Since the internet has arrived, so has research, experimentation, etc and I'd say drug use

London has the most coke use compared to most European countries. Can't say that's ever compelled me to use more. Meth ftw,

It's so short lived tho...
I manage around ~ 2 hours between snorts of around 150 mg. But I always was frugal - it costs a lot, so it better be long :D

On the other hand, my druggy friends say that I always get more high than them from the same amount and (not to brag), that I am good to be using drugs with, since I am always in a good mood while high. I always get so excited about using, especially if it's something new.

I don't believe that at all honestly. I think youth drug use has sky rocketed since the turn of the century (2000s). Since the internet has arrived, so has research, experimentation, etc and I'd say drug use

Painkillers are much more often used by millenials than previous generations, but it's still much lower than say cocaine use among baby boomers.

Quick glance analysis of mine would be that baby boomers went crazy with drugs and then later generation learned and got more careful.

I manage around ~ 2 hours between snorts of around 150 mg. But I always was frugal - it costs a lot, so it better be long :D

On the other hand, my druggy friends say that I always get more high than them from the same amount and (not to brag), that I am good to be using drugs with, since I am always in a good mood while high. I always get so excited about using, especially if it's something new.
Yeah +1 for me, I’d totally get high with you you seem cool 😂😂

Yea I’ve tried oral/sublingual on a number of occasions and actually really liked it. It’s also nice as an end of the night dose from snorting all night long, easier comedown.

I did this too because cocaine freebase is very easy to purify, but it’s a bit more difficult and time consuming to re-make the salt. So the freebase would be orally consumed to avoid the awful habit of smoking the stuff.

I’d say overall smoother/longer experience. Easier comedown, less side effects. Only downside is losing the instant comeup and oral (sublingual is better) seems a bit wasteful on dosage.

-Gc

Wrapping it in tissue and swallowing it.
And is that a good way of taking it? Could I put cocaine inside a empty pill case? I am tired of going to the bathroom of the bar and making that high sorting sound. Don't want anyone to hear that.

I love how everyone is honestly trying to help the OP. I have never had a problem with coke. Most likely because I turn into the biggest sissy when the crash comes.

But when I have a handful of benzos I get wild on it. Its too good at taking the bad bad pain away. Do yourself a favor and find another outlet. All you're doing is hurting yourself and making another person richer off your addiction.

I find that it really messes.me up emotionally after a while.

Philistines is all I can say. Philistines I tell you.

Man I've aged. I am not of this age!

Swallowing Cocaine just to get high? Never heard of such a thing (until I joined here that is)! It's like feeding Caviar to pigs! 🤣

Even Heroin users, bless their souls, have managed to keep their traditions and rituals alive! :love:

I love how everyone is honestly trying to help the OP. I have never had a problem with coke. Most likely because I turn into the biggest sissy when the crash comes.

But when I have a handful of benzos I get wild on it. Its too good at taking the bad bad pain away. Do yourself a favor and find another outlet. All you're doing is hurting yourself and making another person richer off your addiction.

I find that it really messes.me up emotionally after a while.
Yes, my life lately is earn some $ and then get high on coke in the night. Which is living like a robot, no emotions.

Also, using more than I plan. Fun during night, light regrets in the morning. Physically, my performance is not suffering at all, but weird sensations in heart area are regularly present, dismiss it for now. All of these are signs of genuine addiction. We'll see, maybe that addiction thing you are all talking about is a real thing after all.