• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke powder consumed orally with water / wine

jimdron

Bluelighter
I am reading David Lee's "Cocaine Handbook" (great read) and Lee writes very positively about oral consumption of coke powder dissolved in wine. He says around 0.1g of coke per glass of wine. Have anyone tried it? Is it good? It's probably not enough to use just 0.1g given that book was written in the 70s when quality of coke was much better? Also, what about just water instead of wine or on the other hand, say, Negroni cocktail instead of wine.

My interest in this ROA comes from avoiding nasal harm and maybe prolonged (but more mellow) effect of the drug.

@PrincessDiz

Yes, alcohol and coke - everyone says it is dangerous and everyone does that as this is great combination. So, my plan is to use moderate alcohol quantity (say, at most 200 ml of hard liquor) and to use this combination rarely (say, at most every third session). I don't like alcohol on its own and never consume more than aforementioned 200 ml per session, so I think, I am moderately safe in doing this combo.

And, of course, I did like this combo, hence the interest. But mine session were coke, alcohol and weed which brings strong body high vibes.

@ageingpartyfiend I do believe i am progressing towards addiction, but there is no negative consequences or experiences so far and I am controlling using (i.e. I have some but with no problem made a break of now 5 days to concentrate on work things). Moreover, coke is crazy expensive and there is no way I can use quantities needed for even moderate addiction.

On the other hand, I very much like coke's effect and am interested in exploring what this stuff does to my "mental me".

I feel ridiculous explaining my tactics to people with so much experience and me being total newbie in hard drugs, but I am not even moderately convinced that risks are so huge right from the beginning and no matter what kind of individual starts using.

You're right guy the dangers obviously get more.. dangerous over time.

I'm not going to preach because you seem pretty dead set in your ways.

It just sucks that you have a family and are getting into such a juvenile drug so late in life to explore what it does to the "mental you".

You KNOW what it does. But you don't get the hint that the only MORE it can do for you is addiction.

It's not cool. It's not glamorous.

Oops did i preach?

Last edited:
You're right guy the dangers obviously get more.. dangerous over time.

I'm not going to preach because you seem pretty dead set in your ways.

It just sucks that you have a family and are getting into such a juvenile drug so late in life to explore what it does to the "mental you".

You KNOW what it does. But you don't get the hint that the only MORE it can do for you is addiction.

It's not cool. It's not glamorous.

Oops did i preach?

Amen bro.

@ageingpartyfiend I do believe i am progressing towards addiction, but there is no negative consequences or experiences so far and I am controlling using (i.e. I have some but with no problem made a break of now 5 days to concentrate on work things). Moreover, coke is crazy expensive and there is no way I can use quantities needed for even moderate addiction.

On the other hand, I very much like coke's effect and am interested in exploring what this stuff does to my "mental me".

I feel ridiculous explaining my tactics to people with so much experience and me being total newbie in hard drugs, but I am not even moderately convinced that risks are so huge right from the beginning and no matter what kind of individual starts using.

Its a harm reduction site man. And people here been through the sides of drugs you don't want to see and probably have been traumatized. They are just giving you words of advice so you don't have to suffer the same.

At the same time, it doesn't matter you are going to do what you are going to do.

Every single time I have done coke, I have drank to come down. And many times I have been drunk out of my mind and came across coke / crack and did it. Then drank more. Its extremely common yes, and perhaps 100% of people do it. But its very bad for the heart. Once or twice a month probably isn't going to hurt you. Daily, you are going to fuck yourself hard. Takes time, and when you find out its usually too late. The damage has been done.

I do believe i am progressing towards addiction, but there is no negative consequences or experiences so far and I am controlling using (i.e. I have some but with no problem made a break of now 5 days to concentrate on work things).

Don't you think you ought to quit while you're ahead? If you can see that you're progressing towards addiction, rationalizing that you can continue your use without issue (classic addict behavior by the way) and that you are literally counting days between uses, I'm sorry to say, you've most likely already got a problem in my opinion and experience. I don't think you are taking this drug seriously and before you know it, it will have its claws in you as it erodes your life piece by piece. You've experimented, you know what it's like and you are now trying to justify/rationalize using regularly.

Take a good hard look at yourself. You have a family to think about too and you said it's a habit that's too expensive for you anyway; the cost could be far greater than a loss of 0s in your bank account ultimately. Word to the wise, quit now.

Thing about addictions/dependence is we are unlikely to recognize or see it for what it is until we don't have. Then the dangers and damages are plainly evident as hindsight is mostly 20/20.
Just a thought/opinion.
Be careful and safe as possible if adamant about continuing this experiment as it will undoubtly (like so many things) have one thinking all is good when it is far from it.
peace

I find snorting cocaine to be anxiety ridden and awful. Only once have I had a product pure enough that snorting did not cause that speedy feeling.

I think using cocaine orally in water / a drink could definitely be interesting. I'd be curious to hear your experience

Wrong good sir. If I ever see someone parachuting cocaine, I will punch them in the throat. Snort/smoke/inject cocaine, otherwise, it’s wasteful. I wanna beat the shit out of someone that mixes coke with their tea. Use cola if you have to, not a parachute. I feel this has already been established.

🧙‍♂️

I never said anything about parachuting cocaine please read before you post, it might save you from looking like a jackass.

Just cause you don't like this ROA doesn't mean someone else won't.

Don’t call me a jackass. I want everyone to know that the ROA’s of cocaine have been established. If you want to waste your coke by drinking it, please don’t mix it with a fine wine.

Cocaine addiction isn’t classy iirc

Cocaine has long been viewed by the elite and rich as a classy substance. Rich stock brokers and lawyers order thousand dollar meals and bottles of wine, etc only to bust out some Peruvian snow flake.

Yes smoking crack in the ally is not classy, but cocaine has a long history of one of the main drugs of abuse in the world. It is for a reason.

He got that fish scale coke.

I remember the 1st time I saw that shit. Held it up and was like wtf are all those shiny things in there? Most of the coke I did was in the 90's and it was real deal. Past that, few times a year.

Anyways, he said it was fish scale. Eh? Did a little line and nasty.

Nearly every bag of coke I have seen since (past 4 years or so) has looked the same. Shine a light against it. You will see the reflective specs in it.

Never tested it or anything to confirm, just know the shit going around these days is pretty bunk. Unless you are getting it from someone big big big time (large amounts).

I haven't tried it. I don't think I'd want to swallow cocaine hcI with a liquid but I did put a couple hundred milligrams in my mouth and sort of held what I could in my lower lip. It was quite pleasant and I was high for a good 2 hours. I'd be worried about just straight swallowing since I imagine cutting my throat, which is also why I don't like snorting the stuff. Maybe give that a go

Cocaine won't hurt your throat, especially if washed down with water. Cocaine is corrosive, but it only damages your nose because it sits in your nasal passages as it absorbs. When you swallow stuff it doesn't sit in your throat, it goes down to your stomach. And we eat more corrosive stuff than cocaine on the regular so I wouldn't worry about the occasional cocaine in the stomach, either.

I have long wanted to try oral cocaine, it sounds like it would be more up my alley as it lasts longer and is less fiendy. I have heard very good things, actually. I bet if it was cheap, more people would do it. But it does require a good bit more to get high so it's very inefficient.