• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke powder consumed orally with water / wine

I am reading David Lee's "Cocaine Handbook" (great read) and Lee writes very positively about oral consumption of coke powder dissolved in wine. He says around 0.1g of coke per glass of wine. Have anyone tried it? Is it good? It's probably not enough to use just 0.1g given that book was written in the 70s when quality of coke was much better? Also, what about just water instead of wine or on the other hand, say, Negroni cocktail instead of wine.

My interest in this ROA comes from avoiding nasal harm and maybe prolonged (but more mellow) effect of the drug.
You'll end up real drunk when the cocaine wears off. I prefer methylphenidate to drink on, its a really nice buzz amd with a lot of inspiration and empathy, for listening to music for an example

If I gave my kids cocaine now I'd be up on child abuse and trafficking charges. How times have changed...
484DDC2F00000578-0-image-a-4_1516357538267.jpg

I wonder how much Levamisole tainted Coke you have to do in order to get to that stage though?

My guess is that it would be hit or miss and usually some kind of specific interaction with the person himself. Perhaps a healthy 20 year old with 0 underlying conditions would be fine. Take a 35 year old with underlying issues (perhaps an autoimmune issue / bad allergic reactions to things) and it could be just a usage or two.

My guess is that it would be hit or miss and usually some kind of specific interaction with the person himself. Perhaps a healthy 20 year old with 0 underlying conditions would be fine. Take a 35 year old with underlying issues (perhaps an autoimmune issue / bad allergic reactions to things) and it could be just a usage or two.
It’s seen mostly in chronic cocaine users. Yes, it can affect weekend warriors as it were but it’s the constant consumption of cocaine and the build up of levamisole in the system. Unless you’re buying the best, which is very expensive product then I guarantee it’s got levamisole. It’s nearly a 90% certainty in lab work ups at moment.

1. Thanks everybody for taking care to participate in this thread. I mean it, I usually assume people don't care about me.
2. Let's start with facts: "I haven't used coke for 6 days now. Smoked weed almost daily, used Concerta ~ 60mg extended (methylphenidate) daily and Xanax once. At the moment, besides daily Concerta, I used around 100 ml of hard liquor, smoked a little hash and plan a session of coke. I don't have much coke left, so today is to finish it. I deliberately planned sequence of drugs to get as high as possible. Everything besides Concerta is consumed during last 1 hour for upcoming maximum high.
3. In the past 6 days, I very often thought about upcoming coke session and carefully planned it. I anticipate much joy from it. The most desired feature from using all of that is concurrent experience of of strong body-high (feeling of flow or smth.) and clear thinking (weed plus alcohol produce the first, but absolutely kills the second for me).
4. I am pretty sure that I will not get addicted, fail at professional or personal life. The worst that could happen and what I most care about is immediate dangers - heart things, toxicity, maybe paranoia. My heart situation is superb (medical conclusion), alcohol and coke use at moderate amounts is very common and is not harmful for almost everyone and paranoia could hardly happen from such a cocktail.

My strategy for now is: check finances and work and personal obligations, if it's OK, use if you want.

I very much understand this is harm reduction site, but isn't whole harm reduction idea is about use if you want, but here're tips how to harm yourself less? :) But I am interested in anything anyone wants to say, I like changing my mind.

I won't argue with you about me doing VERY risky things, but just one fact: 80-90% of users of any drug are not getting addicted.

Also, that's Ludwig Wittgenstein in place of my image here at BL. He had a very interesting life - very privileged and rich, reformed the whole field of philosophy ant 22 or so by writing one book, then wrote another which made same reform again. Never was very much part of anything official (like university).

Last edited:
Reading more about this is enough to never sniff coke again. Would just sprinkle it on a cigarette or joint and smoke it at most if I came across some pure stuff. Still don't know what is in it.

Victims of tainted cocaine developed purple-colored patches of necrotic skin on their ears, nose, cheeks and other parts and suffered permanent scarring after they had used the contaminated cocaine. Levamisole also effects bone marrow in a very negative way with the potential for a drop in white blood cell count.

haha, no thanks.

Oh and just to add to the above and an observation (obviously based on personal experience):

The reason why this drug has stood the test of time, in my opinion, is because it's one of the very few drugs, so far as I can tell, that will make life great and have no apparent drawbacks (talking about decent powder here). But it creeps up on you and takes a while to do that hence it being far more insidious than others. You can function, run a business, carry on as normal, and nobody would even suspect anything. Not for a good while. But once it's gotten its teeth into you: then you'd better hope like fuck that you're in a position to be able to absorb the costs involved of having to score more and more. And not because you're going to start shivering and sweating and shaking. But life will become dull and ordinary and bland and feel pretty meaningless and this as a result of you having now fucked with your dopamine production for however long and which takes a good while to recover (and my personal jury is still out on this and this after, what, three decades or so, as to whether or not things ever go back to being fully normal).

And there's my (yet another alternate take) on harm reduction for you.

Yes, this dullness of life is very much on my mind. It's psychological, so what I am doing is thinking about my behavior all the time. Analyzing if I am making wrong turns, though this is in service of taking risks in this or that sometimes.

@jimdron Just be sure to take care of yourself.

The people on here aren't talking bags (of rubbish....it's a colloquial idiom meaning bollocks)....they know their shit.

I used to love the cocaethylene high. Probably still do. Thing is, I didn't know how toxic it was at the time I was using that combo...with copious smokes for added suicidal effect! An added problem was that I never paid for the coke.

That was years ago. Didn't know it was a thing. Know better now, and as much as I enjoyed it, good fucking riddance.

I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to do it. I mean, I guess, give it a go, but be sure to keep track of reality and boundaries.....and make sure you know that what you're doing is rough as fuck for your health.

Be well.