• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke or Meth?!?!?

NotoriousZeppelin

Greenlighter
What are the differences in taste, drip, and texture of coke and meth?

Hello all, this is my first time posting but SWIM is an avid reader of bluelight, erowid, leafly, etc. and SWIM has learned many useful tips from the said sites. Now here's SWIMS situation. SWIM bought a gram of coke a few nights ago from a new connect and it was very nice stuff. SWIM has done coke before but not a lot. The next day SWIM's new connect had an 8 ball of even better stuff. SWIM and his friends were very impressed with the 8 ball, it was a solid rock. Two days later new connect sells SWIM 1.8 of "the same as the fire 8 ball."
Now SWIM is no noob to snorting but not a veteran either, SWIM has insufflated ketamine, oxies, percs, hydros, coke, Kpins, molly, and unfortunately and unknowingly meth. But SWIM's first meth experience is a whole other story on its own. Now as I have stated SWIM is not a noob and knows what tastes like what, the drips , and numbing etc. but not veteran enough to determine what the "1.8 of the same fire 8 ball" is. SWIM took two little sample lines New Years EVE and it was the worst burn ever and made SWIM tear up like a bitch lol, it was also extremely bitter with long lingering drip (which SWIM normally loves but this was horrible). SWIM also used his left nostril instead of the usual right so SWIM thought maybe it was the nostril not use to snorting. Now from SWIM's last meth experience it burned but was tolerable as well as the drip however, he has read meth can burn really bad as well as really bitter.

Now to compare them for you folks. The "meth" in question is white like coke, not the usual crystalline, clear, shardyness white color of the meth SWIM did before. It is very powdery and fine but does have the little sparkle here and there that was in all the other coke SWIM has done. SWIM received it in a bag with a mixture of powder and some rock chunks.

Can anyone help SWIM help to identify this? If so and it is meth SWIM is not going to let it go to waste, are there easier less painful ways to administer i.e smoking, injecting, etc?

P.S First time posting so please go easy, SWIM made an account for this specifically as SWIM could not find sufficient information on any of the other drug forums. Any help would be much appreciated!

Welcome to bluelight. We do not use terms like SWIM, my pet dog, my friend, etc. here on this site.

Methamphetamine, or amphetamine for that matter does not always look like crystal, shards, etc. and it can look white like cocaine.

How long did the high last for? Coke lasts a short time, while meth and amphetamine last for hours and long periods of time even at low doses.

No one can really help you, because it's impossible to tell. It could be cocaine or meth, but it could be a research chemical too. You could buy a testing kit and test it yourself / send it in if you have the possibility in your area to do so. Other than that we can just speculate..

Sorry about that, I read that right after posting, I know other sites are anal about that shit.
It's not meth. I did three lines and didn't feel any meth effects, nothing like the last time. It didn't get me high just gave a numb sensation in my nose/cheek for a little bit and that was it. Whatever it is I don't care cause I'm not going to do anymore of it. This is why I only really like to buy from my close trusted sources. Thanks for the replies