• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke: Nausea/Gassy Side Effect

MW23

Greenlighter
I tried for a while, but I couldn't find anything online about this side effect specifically. Then again, I don't really know what to call it to be honest so I am sorry if this is really obvious or has been talked about before.
So, in the past, I took around 1/4 - 1/3 of a gram of coke over 4/5 hours. I was also drinking alcohol, though not an excessive amount - especially not for me (yes, I know you're not supposed to mix).
So, basically, I was feeling like I needed to burp endlessly since line 1, but not actually managing it. I felt bloated - like that sickly feeling you get when your stomach is too full (except not) but not actually nauseous. It's kinda difficult to explain, which is why I've struggled to find any info on this side effect in my searches. You know that feeling when you want to burp really really badly, but it doesn't happen, and you start to worry that your body might be building up to actually throwing up, but then a good burp solves it? It's like that, only I can't do the burp. This isn't a nausea reaction from the drip, as it often continues for a good while after the last line, often until I've finally gotten to sleep.
I tend to always get this feeling to some degree when I hang out with Charlie. I'm basically just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing, knew how to describe it better or what specifically causes it/if there's a way to ease it.
I mean it's not a major problem, just a bit of an annoyance - who wants to be full of energy but too uncomfortable in their abdomen to move around too much/quickly? Kind of a buzzkill.
Also, obviously I would quite like to know if this is actually a gigantic warning sign that I've missed!

This is definitely something to be concerned with. You should be listening to your body and when you are combining cocaine and alchohol you really are overly intoxicating yourself. Your gastric issues can lead to something much worse which can take months even years to get better. I have done/combined a myriad of different drugs and alcohol this last year and it completely fucked my stomach. Cocaine and alcohol was the worst combination for me, but after a while i had issues with amphetamines aswell. Cocaethylene (which is made in your body when you combine with alcohol) is quite dangerous and you really should try to quit if you care about your health. I think I might have organ damage or something, from poly drug use and its not fun at all.

Last edited:
Very odd, never heard of anything like that happening. Are you spitting your drip? Does it happen when you don't drink any alcohol?

I get this too, and for me at least it happens regardless of whether or not I drink as well. I've heard of people experiencing similar things with meth, actually. I believe it's caused by your digestive system slowing down (?). Apparently taking probiotics helps. I've yet to try it, but I am going to.

Wouldn't you digestive system speed up? I know I need to shit after a couple lines of coke.

The speeding up stuff happens too but only initially, which I think is pretty normal... coke's an amazing laxative :\
When I haven't been drinking I haven't noticed it as much, but I'm usually not quite as copious then. I mean, copious is a strong word - I've never done more than half a gram and only at the weekend, and I'm a relatively new user. Pirca - I understand that these things are all bad for you, but honestly I was looking more for an idea of other people's experiences; your good thoughts are appreciated though!
I swallow the drip, I'd honestly never heard of people spitting it out - should I be? Is that the what's causing it?
Thanks for your responses btw, new to the forums :)

I hope you or anyone on here doesn't listen to these crazy suckers that don't even do drugs and just respond to these sights just because they have absolutely nothing to do and most likely have never been through what you're talking about. "listen to your body... Be concerned"??? Are you kidding me hahaha shut the h up n stop scaring people. I've mixed cocaine and alcohol combined in quantities you couldn't even imagine. There's probably legitimately a billion people on coke and drunk as all hel right this second. Just remember where that coke comes from, and how many hands it goes through by the time you get it, probly a few thousand. And every single one of them has added god knows what while spraying acetone or gasoline to make money, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it. I hope you trust me because this weekend I experienced exactly what you're going through to an absolute T. N I would never in a million years give a shit about anything enough to write this book, let alone even make an account and read the shit people answer back that is never even close to helpful or true and have absolutely no idea why you're going through you are. But I saw it was recent and wanted to help you out, so I literally just made this account to help you. Anyways, long ass story short... I found out what causes what you're talking about so I searched it on Google to see if anyone else figured it out or had that problem because it's a straight up nightmare and you keep doing it cuz it still works and it's yip, you obviously aren't gonna waste it or stop till it's gone haha and you need to know what you're actually sniffing. I hope you trust me and tell whoever you get it off that either him or his connect is a scumbag n just wants his money. Because what's causing you're issue is the people are cutting it with laundry detergent. I promise you it's what it is, we did all kinds of tests with different shit cuz someone gave us shit that caused the same exact issues. N I'm sure you've been doing it for years without these effects. Alcohol and yip is like peanut butter and jelly haha don't listen to these clowns like 75 year old berths over here (pirca) talking about messing you're body up n all that B.S. And btw the idiot MW23 that mentioned it's a good laxative.... You're another one that needs to try some real yip brody cuz if it's a good laxative it means you're p.o.s connect is lining his pockets by selling you suckers baby laxatives, which is the most popular cut people use. All you guys that wanna get some yip and finally experience what it really makes you feel like and how amazing it is when it's not cut to shit, you'll have to worry about getting addicted to it. You should feel like you slugged some spacejam water after a few bumps, not feeling like poop while having to poop and having a knot in your stomach/throat. Do yourselves a favor and find a connect that charges at least 80- 100 a G. If it's any cheaper, you're wasting your time. Or just offer the scrubs putting laundry detergent in it extra money not to cut it. It should never give you any single solitary negative effect other than anxiety on the comedown which xannys will save your ass more than you can imagine. N the best part is no matter how drunk you get. It sobers you up immediately like you haven't even drink one sip, other than your b.a.l haha. Trust me... You you guys just can't be buying 50 dollar G's and expecting to feel good. New years is coming tonight. Do yourself a favor and trust me. You'll have best time of your life. N don't get hooked once you try some actual fuego? haha