• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke looked decent quality, painful to snort

roady05

Bluelighter
Got some coke from a normally pretty solid connect. It is usually the shiny kind of fishscale stuff that I've always enjoyed and based on what i've read the effects seem to correlate with decent gear- not a ridiculous amount of numbing effects, no jittery long lasting after effects...just a smooth enjoyable experience that I could either enjoy out with friends or at home chillin. However, this last batch- despite having the usual pearlescent shine felt quite sore on the nose compared to previous batches (last stuff i got was maybe a month ago) and actually made my jaw clench a little? which doesn't normally really happen for me unless maybe i rail a huge line- but with this stuff i 100% noticed it more prominently. I was thinking maybe amphetamine but i can smell speed a mile away and i feel like i would be able to distinguish it. Perhaps a synthetic cathinone research chem of some kind? Seems like it would be difficult to get this in to the final product while maintaining the shiny, usual texture of good coke? this one has me askin all kinds of questions lol. Any feedback appriciated.