Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke - Ecstacy's Antidote

Tantra

Bluelighter
Coke snaps me right of the fog I often find myself in after a weekend of pilling. My mind is immediately sharper, I'm more alert, more ariculate, have more energy, my general mood improves and remains that way. Basically I feel like my old self - much sooner - it's the antidote to e. Am I telling everyone something they already know? :\

Probably not but first-class coke isn't widely available in Australia so this antidote isn't accessible to most.

Surely cocaine has some side effects and you will eventually "come down" from your remedy?

Are the best comedown drugs full stop. It makes you feel normal again :)

As far as cocaine on a comedown heres my theory feel free to bash up if u feel its incorrect but here goes.

MDMA is said to be neurotoxic when there is no or low amount of serotonin in the brain causing dopamine to be sucked into the serotonin receptor and damaging it. From what i have read on cocaine it cause your brain to release more dopamine a reward chemical (or whatever you want to call it) therefore you get a euphoric high. But wouldn't more dopamine being release make MDMA's neurotoxic more potent?

Not saying thats fact but does anyone else have an opinion on that?

Cheers :D

i think it depends, benzos are great if you want to sleep and finish the night off. but if you are looking to kick on but dont want another pill i think charlie is a good option. when i was living in north america, coke was so cheap and very pure so it was definitely my drug of choice after a pill, a bit of energy plus a little self confidence (which i always find lacking once i am coming down - i usually want to hide in the corner, but with coke you are keen as mustard to keep the party going). but here in aus coke is so crap and very expensive its really not worth it, a little bit of whip can do just as good a job followed by one or two temazepam then its 'good night!'

[Edit: Pointless availability discussion removed. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't have it while you're rolling, or you'll find out just how much of an "antidote" cocaine is.

Be aware that cocaine following MDMA may increase blood pressure and heart rate. Stay hydrated.

Thread Cleaned

This thread is about cocaine + MDMA. Please keep all posts on-topic.

BigTrancer :)