• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke cut with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ront_ron

Greenlighter
Hi this is my first post so go easy on me. When ever my friends and I come back from college we always party with coke, so I know what it's supposed to look and taste like. Last night my friend and I got what we were expecting to be just a gram of coke. Wighed it and it was a .4, but we're getting a free gram today cuz we called him out lol. Anyways immediately when I saw it in the baggie I knew it wasn't a gram and I noticed a lot of crystals, it almost looked like salt. Then we got back and we each did a line of it and it burned like hell. At this point we didn't do anymore and were kinda bummed. So I'm wondering if it was possibly cut with meth? I pretty sure that's not to commen, but I know it does happen so what do you guys think? I have a picture I can post of it if that's allowed.

There is no way anyone here could tell you what it is even with pictures. If you want to know the only way to tell is to test it, which really you should have done before taking any of it if you want to be safe in your taking of products.

Drug id threads aren't allowed I think. That said I'm pretty sure meth is one of the more common psychoactive cuts of cocaine due to its stimulating effect and cheaper price. But even with a picture it would be impossible to discern if your cocaine is cut with meth. Also what kinda dealer gives out .4 as a gram, what a douche.

There is no way to tell without a test kit. Plus there are so many rc cuts I think they would be more likely

Meth cuts in cocaine sometimes happen but you'd definitely know if your "coke" was cut with meth...for one thing you'd still be high as fuck an hour after consuming one decent line of it.

Cocaine of any decent quality doesn't burn when you snort it. Shard burns like the fire of Satan when you snort it.

For me, personally, the highs of cocaine and meth feel completely different as well.

meth is a totally diff high.
and your eyes will tear up if you snort a fat line of some good, high grade speed.

Meth cuts in cocaine sometimes happen but you'd definitely know if your "coke" was cut with meth....
Most people don't know the difference, or can only detect a difference if the product has too much meth in it.

Further more, younger people, don't know how good "real" cocaine is, and are used to and expecting, shitty amped up blow that makes them stay up, dance and fuck for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.