• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke/Crack & Heroin, Cant decide whether to IV coke or smoke Crack over NYE

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I very rarely use cocaine, the last time I had any would have been 5+years ago and I snorted it and IV'd it but ive never smoked freebase.

This year for NYE im planning on treating myself to a gram of coke and 7-8 bags of top notch heroin. Im going to start with the coke, I want it to last as long as possible and I dont want bellringers everytime as I dont want to put myself in danger. My father died of a heart attack and im not interested in pushing my limits too hard. Basically I want a high thats stronger than snorting the coke, but not as full on as a huge IV bellringer every time.

Do you think that freebase or.crack is my best option? Ill be having shots of heroin occasionally and save a big shot for the end and maybe a shot of coke too. I dont know, im scared of iv coke too, ive nearly overdosed from snorting too much before so im a bit paranoid. I want to do this responsibly so any pointers on tht would be great. Ive been an IV heroin and meth userfor 15 years, I rarely use meth but i use lots of heroin and want to spice up my NYE.

Thanks for reading my long ass rant lol Im just wondering what would you do or suggest?

Yooooo, so I’ve personally never freebased, but I’ve smoked plenty of crack and shot plenty of coke. I totally get what you mean about being scared of shooting coke. Shit can get super fucking intense, really quick and without notice if you’re not paying attention.

Smoking crack is tried and true, and I’ve never had any issues with it, & have found that It is also the closest to shooting it that one can get without actually shooting it, but coming with the downside of it not lasting very long at all, usually shorter than IV and snorting in my experience. I wish that I had more info and experience about freebasing so that this wouldn’t be as one-sided as it is.

Have you thought about maybe still shooting it, but just being super mindful and conscious about your intake? Especially since you’ll be mixing it with boy, I’d think that it would at least, somewhat lessen the blow, so to speak, on how hard the stimulant effects of the cocaine hit you.

Also, I’d highly suggest getting some fentanyl test strips so that you can test both your boy and girl before you ingest ‘em. Fuckin’ people are putting that shit in literally everything nowadays.

i prefferred smoking crack. shooting cocaine you get to look like a pin cushion real quick from all the re dosing and trying to IV yourself while shaking just makes for a bloody gross mess.