• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke/Cocaine help

wild101

Greenlighter
Hey
I am relativly new to cocaine, and i wanted to know what the best way to crush it was and the best way to snort fast or slow ? Thanks

^ im going to have to disagree with slow . ive seen alot of people waste shit loads of coke because they dont get it all the way up into the membranes in the nasal cavity . whenever i was doing coke i would use 1 quick strong sniff to get it up there and needless to say my high was always better than the people who took their sweet ass time with it .

put the small rocks out onto the table or whatever and line em up in a lil bunch, take a dollar and put it ontop of them and then take a card and slide it over the dollar bill so it crushes the rocks. Take out a razorblade and get the white off the dollar bill and cut up whats crushed on the table

cut it up as fine as possible with a razor blade, make a few lines with it and snort them up with a dollar bill. I think snorting faster is better, seems to fall back out of my nose less. Enjoy.

i like spice mills. i get the finiest powder that way. if and when i have to use a straw.(i have a glass snuff tube) but when i have only a straw around i hold it over a lighter for jsut a second to melt it just a little so that the straw isnt sharp going up the nose. I like to stick the straw pretty far up there up where you can feel the bone in the nose. and i snort hard and fast. but hey everyone has there one style.

do it whatever way you want its your nose candy.

yeah like all these people have said, chop it up very finely with a razor blade. the finer the better because the smaller the particles are the more that will be absorbed by your nasal passage. and faster is by far better because it gets it far up opposed to doing it slowly it gets stuck in your nostrils.

Get yourself a little powder grinder from a headshop. Works wonders for getting the finest, fluffiest powder possible. Mine's been put through so much use that the handle broke off and is now substituted with a paper clip. Will be getting a new one, since they're so handy.

Also, snort moderately hard. Too hard, and it will just fly down your throat, too soft and bits will fall out/not be absorbed properly. Just try a few lines with different intensities and figure out what gets you best.

If it's a big rock, i put a note over it (so it doesn't ping off everywhere), then crush it with a credit card. One it's basically powder, i use a card (wtih no numbers for the powder to get stuck in) put it on top, grind back & forth. Seemjs to powder most things pretty well

Razor chopping still leaves it chunky IMO...

What I like:

If it's a big enough rock to hold, get a sharp swiss-army-knife and lightly scrape the rock and pile up what you scrape off. it'll be as fine as dust.

Otherwise put it in a little plastic baggie and gently tap/crush it over and over with something small and flat ended (like the end of a pen like a sharpie-cap), pick up the bag and flick it with your finger to get it all to the bottom, repeat until it's as fine as you want it and it'll be perfect.

Razor, using it fine.

There are other methods. If it's good caine, it'll crumble like nothing. Get a card and press down on a small pebble, smearing it into a fine powder.

Remember, chunks won't get absorbed properly in the nose, so unless it's powder, you're wasting it, among other things.

Just get it into the finest flake you can, or powder, depending on your shit's quality.

Enjoy ;) wish I was you right now.

-> Basic Drug Discussion

It doesn't matter how fast you snort it, just snort long skinny lines. There are tons of ways to crush it. Personally, I normally put a baggy on top of it and pulverize it with a bic lighter, then I use a razor blade to crush all the little chunks that didn't get pulverized.

I use a Post-It note as a snorting device. Just roll it up and it sticks together. I usually bring a few to a party if I know I'm gonna be doing a bunch of coke with other people.

Not only are bills gross and dirty, but now you don't have to share a snotty straw with someone else and you can just throw it away.

Put it in a spoon, mix with some water, filter, and IV it! No need to cut it up!

Lola'sCola said:
Just try a few lines with different intensities and figure out what gets you best.

yeah man, practice with icing suggar. If you exhale and there is stuff comming out, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

=D

dont do it at all - it will fuck you up - i've got panic attacks and depression to deal with now after a couple years of using coke while partying. not worth it.

Coke Question?

My buddies and I had some stuff that we thought was coke. It was rock crystalline form. We had to use a razor blade to chop it up into a fine powder and the rock was rather dense.

My question is I thought that cocaine is always in a powder form. That if cocaine is in rock form then it is crack. If its crack then it shouldn't be chopped up and snorted then right?

AMEN... JYKKE! So much time wasted crushing it to powder, then chopping it into lines, then rolling bills or paper, then discussing "Fast?" or "Slow?". By now, while they are deciding how fine to chop it up and how fast to snort it, my bell is already RUNG!! ZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

Last edited:
I consistently get coke (not crack) in chunks so hard you could chip a tooth on them.