• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke Based Pills

Check out the pills here . So it's not to say that you never find coke in pills...

en00b said:
Check out the pills here . So it's not to say that you never find coke in pills...
I don't believe people said it's never happened, but the fact that there is only a handful across the world shows that it is never regularly used as an adulterant. It is expensive to use, when compared to something cheaper and more potent at lower doses such as amphetamine/ketamine.

Cocaine does not fare well in the acidic environment of the stomach -- as mentioned above. It is common practice in some south american countrie to chew cocoa leaves with lime, allowing sufficient quantities to be absorbed that a significant physiological effect manifests.

Check out the "vin mariani" (a drink) if you're not convinced. It was once very popular :)

vin-mariani.jpg

http://www.cocaine.org/popecoke.htm
His Holiness The Pope enjoyed the invigorating properties of coca wine. Leo XIII carried a personal hipflask to fortify himself in time of need. A grateful Pope awarded a Vatican gold medal to its distinguised orginator, the Corsican-born pharmacist and businessman Angelo Mariani. Mariani had a keen eye for the benefits of celebrity-endorsement.

I realise this is slightly off-topic, but I think its clear that cocaine is orally active at some reasonable dose.

Sadly people on here are intent on propagating the falsity that cocaine and heroin are orally inactive. Inefficient perhaps, but certainly active at the right quantity.

Last edited:
^^Coca leaves
Cacao/Cocoa leaves are from a completely different plant :)

I know this will sound very far fetched however it is a true story.
A friend of mine and a group of his work mates went to a melbourne club a few months back, one of the work mates got bitten on the lip at some point during the night by a white tail spider. As the morning came and we started to regain some sense we realised he had been bitten and he went off to hospital to get it looked at. To find out what the bite was from he had a toxicoligy report done and apparently it not only came back with the white tail spider venom but also caffeine, ice and coke. The only drug he had consumed that night was a U2 that i had known for some time to be a pretty decent speed bomb that did a good job if it was a speed bomb you where after.

I can't even begin to calculate the probability of that occurring.

BigTrancer :)

well, i guess the latest Microgram puts this issue to bed once and for all...

I have nboticed around here, pills that seem to be higher in MDA content seem to be refered to as "coke base" pills. I noticed this with Smilies/Skys, Pandas and now the green doves and yellow crowns/rolexes. I put this down to although MDA is long lasting, I always get first alerts very early, and many people have also said "coke based pills kick in fast" Its just all uneducated bullshit in the end.. you know better, try to expalin once its crap, if they dont believe you, let them pay $40 a pill from now on.. theyre idiots :)