• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke and ketamine comedown almost 4 days later

bulimianrhapsody

Greenlighter
I went out for NYE on Thursday and drank quite a bit throughout the night, taking bumps and drinking till about 4am. Went back to my house with some other people and continued to do larger amounts of coke and Ketamine (everything was being snorted). I decided to do another line of Ketamine to comedown but still had the fiending(sp) and edge for coke so I did one more line and then tried to go to bed unsuccessfully. I felt really sick, nervous, clearly I did too much of everything with not enough food or water in my system, I got some half sleep (resting but half awake) till about 3pm, then I stayed up till 1am and finally fell asleep. I felt alright, (sleep deprived and hungover and weird but fine), but days later,(monday night) Im feeling really weird. I have a pretty intense pressure in my head, with headaches, an overall feeling of sickness, weak, cloudy, fatigued and a little irritable. It's getting a little worrisome since I've never had a hangover last this long, and this isn't my first rodeo to say the least. Anybody else have any answers to what might be going on? I'd like some advice before I take the leap to go to the doctor and spill the beans. Thanks!!8(