• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke and anal sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be hard to get off when her face is crushed in on itself can't it?

Actually that was the most enjoyable thing about the hammer but It's not very discrete and the blood left terrible stains.

So your girlfriend has a penis? If not, are you talking about using a strap on dildo or something? Either way, this is a silly idea, and you'd be better off using lidocaine or some other common topical analgesics. Or just don't take it up the ass to begin with.

Hello, my husband's D is also thick and we would love to be able to do anal but it just hurts to much lol... I brought up the Ida of putting coke up there to him and he liked the ida. We don't do drugs like that but decided it sounds fun :) we have the stuff now and iv been looking this kind of info up... one website said to mix 2parts coke to one part warm water so it won't burn the ass. It also said that it's not only great for anal but also is a great way to use coke... the ass absorbs the liquid very quick and makes for a fast and longer high. Thanks for not being the only one....

If it doesn't fit, get a toy that does, get her used to that, then work up to bigger toys that are the size of your dick. Use lube always. This is a MUCH more effective, safe, and enjoyable option. Putting coke in an ass that physically can't fit a cock makes no fucking sense. Come on, think about it. Besides, anal training on your girl is fun. I have nothing against getting high on coke and having anal sex, but don't use it to numb the fact that it won't fit.

@ Da Bomb: Be aware that plugging cocaine makes for a much faster onset and intense effects. You said you don't normally do drugs like that, so it sounds like you are jumping into this idea without much info, please be careful. And like I said, use toys over a period of days/weeks/however long it takes to actually get to a point where you can comfortably fit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.