Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codral

Melter

Bluelighter
i was out the other night and having a great fucked convo with this chick, we were both fucked on gold rolexes and she said that when ever she pops she always takes 4 codral about 2 hours before hand and it makes the experience all the better.

is she bullshitting?

Could this harm you in any way?

Are you able to mix codral with alchol with out any problems?

thank you

I guess it all depends by what you mean when you say codral tablets. Codral is a brand rather then a specific pharmaceutical product. They were probably talking about Codral cold and flu which come in both caplets and tablets and contain Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg, Codeine Phosphate 6mg. They probably take them for the pseudoephedrine.

Taken from www.rxlist.com:

Pseudoephedrine (a sympathomimetic) is an orally effective nasal decongestant with peripheral effects similar to epinephrine and central effects similar to, but less intense than, amphetamines. It has the potential for excitatory side effects.

i've never tried it myself so can't really help much more then try doing a search on here for pseudo

taking 'recreational' doses of pseudoephedrine is fairly useless - most I've ever taken was about 120mg or so, just made me kinda jittery - that's about 4 'codral'. No euphoria. There's a pseudoephedrine FAQ somewhere on the site...might be in Drug Basics somewhere, or archived

it's most likely placebo, or some very minor stimulant-type effect...but seriously, caffeine is better for staying awake or getting a shaky buzz. Some people use pseudo for meth/amph comedowns...just to ease them a little. many topics on that one...

I wouldn't go mixing paracetamol with any drugs. It's a shit drug, and bad for your liver.

Peroxide :p

Throw ya Codral into a bottle of Peroxide then filter that in an hour!

* Codral is now known as Super_Codral

a mate of mine who knows a chemist, used to buy bottles of
pseudo-ephedirine. he sold some to me a few times. i found that when i had it sober it didnt really do much for me except yeh... make me jittery but when i was on pills.. a big line of pseudo felt so nice. it was very similar to having a nice big hit of meth but more euphoric, and made my body feel all nice and tingly.

codral-x2

Throw ya Codral into a bottle of Peroxide then filter that in an hour!

* Codral is now known as Super_Codral

is that for real?

and just rack up a line of the pow pow that is filtered?

and the peroxide residue wont do shit?

?????????

I'm not sure about what your quoting there so if you would like this merged with the original thread let me know what it was ;)

I'm not so sure about this Super Codral trick tho......

is that supposed to oxidise the pseudoephedrine into methcathinone? if so you will be much better off extracting the pseudo and oxidising it with potassium permanganate. btw, methcathinone is illegal in australia.

In my opinion you should leave the codral at home and grab a great big line of speed!!!