• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine water (YUCK)

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey guys just wondering how I can drink my CWE codeine water easily. If you have done this you know how bitter and bad it tastes.
i have tried to water it down and mix it with stuff but it always ends up being harder to drink compared to straight. Any help about how I can drink this easier will be beast

Just squeeze your nose tight so you dont taste it and chug it. Watering it down only makes for more volume to drink still tasting awful.
Just wait until you taste Kratom for the first time^^ CWE Codeine is a culinary delicacie compared to that.

Basically don't be a pussy and just drink it =D And drink something sweet juice or so directly after that.

Just squeeze your nose tight so you dont taste it and chug it. Watering it down only makes for more volume to drink still tasting awful.
Just wait until you taste Kratom for the first time^^ CWE Codeine is a culinary delicacie compared to that.

Basically don't be a pussy and just drink it =D And drink something sweet juice or so directly after that.
This. I just chug it. Then immediately after take a huge drink of choc milk. Then I don't feel the bitterness.

Haha - yeah, pretty much. If you're doing it right, you should only have a mouthful to be drinking.. Even if you're crushing 40-50 tablets, you can do it in 100ml.. If you're only taking 20-30 tablets, you can do with 40-60ml (a couple shots).

I typically put a bit of cordial in, if I have any handy, if not - I don't really care, eat something with a strong flavour afterwards, if the taste really bothers you..

If nausea is the issue, then it's a little more complicated, that shit is psychological and can be a lot harder to beat (tricking your brain isn't easy). Though, there are definitely things you can take to reduce nausea.

That said - I pretty much stepped off the suboxone program because of the awful taste, drove me nuts, the real issue was nausea and the taste was just such a fucking trigger for it. Methadone is far more manageable in that regard.

Grapefruit juice is bitter & sweet enough to cover up the taste.

I always dread it, every day - I have a lil' ritual where I pour some strong sweet cordial (like ribena or vimto) count down from 5, hold my nose and chug. :D

You could always put it somewhere a bit warm to let some of the water evaporate and have less volume to consume.

Throw it in you and be thankful its not the powdery horrible mess that is Kratom.

It will taste bad whatever you do, just chug and chase with OJ.

I actually quite like the taste of kratom, you get used to cwe taste pretty quickly

You could always put it somewhere a bit warm to let some of the water evaporate and have less volume to consume.

Throw it in you and be thankful its not the powdery horrible mess that is Kratom.

Not really. Codeine is sensitive to heat unlike DHC.

Evey

Codeine is heat sensitive so personally i wouldn't warm it but that's me. Who cares about the taste as long as you get the effects? Just mix in some pop hold your nose n down it x

Evey

To those that hate the taste of kratom. I make kratom tea and then mix it with milk and chai spices. It actually becomes something that I enjoy the flavor of. PM if you want my recipe.

To those that hate the taste of kratom. I make kratom tea and then mix it with milk and chai spices. It actually becomes something that I enjoy the flavor of. PM if you want my recipe.

I got a capsule making machine off Amazon, an absolute god send!