• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine shake questions

drupaddect

Greenlighter
Good afternoon my fellow friends,

So I've been hanging for harry the last few days. I was told some was coming in the mail and it never showed up.
Um, so I got out of jail around 6 weeks ago and was at rehab for 2. In that time, I used ms contin (100mg greys) a few times after not using for 3 months. Previously, I used every day. So yeah, I was told that harry was coming for a visit and it's been so long since and it hasn't showed so either I got stooged or it was seized...

Today, however, I got sick of it. Sick of waiting. Sick of getting fucked around when all I want is a fucking shot. I grabbed the codeine out of the cabinet and had 17 x 12.8mg codeine tablets, containing Ibuprofen also.

I put the tablets in warmish water and sat in the fridge for about 30mins.
I came back, used toilet paper and filtered what was it in through a 60mg syringe and it came out ok. Not clear as day, but ok...
I just orally took it (did some research for IV in that area but it came back pretty negative) and then about 15 mins later I started getting cramps and sweating real bad. Whatever, not as bad as I've been from doing stupid shit before. Then the heart burn started... like, burning all up my esophagus (food tube) and yah. I'm good now. Still stoned a little bit but I want to know what exactly happened to me and why I was in a bit of pain. I get the ibuprofen may not have fully been extracted but it still shouldn't have hurt like that... I dunno.

I'm pretty educated when it comes to opiates. They're my favourite drug, thus me hanging out so hard. I hate being an addict. Love the stuff with all my heart but I wish I never touched it. Sigh..

Looking forward to replies. Stay safe and happy.

Not an allergic reaction because I've taken heaps of codeine in the past.

Thanks for the suggestion though dude.