• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine Experiment!!!

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Well I have got 480mg of codeine phosphate sesquihydrate and want to give it a try, in the past I have tried 250mg and 300mg of it without any effects.
So I want to take this a step further by adding some other drugs that probably will enhace the effect but (hopefully with your help) I want to reduce the risk for any negative side effect.

What I am considering is drinking some grapefruit juice, I have heard that it inhibits CYP2D6 enzymes and that those enzymes metabolize codeine into morphine, so taking this into consideration, what I conclude is that grapefruit juice increases the duration of the high.
I am also thinking of taking some diclofenac because it is believed that it increases the glucuronidation of codeine therefore increasing the analgesic effects.
I am also thinking of ingesting some dexamethasone, a corticosteroid which is believed that has effect on CYP2D6 and so making the high more intense.

Do you have any advice what should I do and what shouldn't I do?

Search around here, the modern ideal seems to be that GFJ only helps certain opioids, such as GFJ mite help oxycodone convert more oxymorphone, but that it mite actually inhibit the actions of codeine. I don't use it with codeine, i want morphine metabolized, not nicomorphine or whatever the less active one is that GFJ could cause to build up. I am on my last 240mg today, I think I am eatin' them straight.

Dexmethasone/Corticosteroid in general are really bad for you to be fucking around with if you don't already need them.

Also don't use grapefruit juice with it, you need the morphine for the high.