Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine - Experienced - A lovely experience with mega dose codeine phosphste

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Go chemist pick up my presceiption decide not to have any until i get back home

Get home go in my room put some music on lock my door and split 25 tablets in half (750mg pure codeine) i then decide before taking them that this is not enough and split another 50 tablets (1500mg) then i swallow 2250mg in one gulp i down citric acid orange juice so it all gets dissolved then i try forget i even took anything sit down and try to let the high slowly groove in

1 hour

I already felt stuff at 20 minutes but its still not peaked got some familiar effects going on i smoke a ciggarate and watch hollyoaks.

2 hours

Feeling pretty damn good now the house could be on fire and i wouldn't give a shit i puff some ak47 in a spliff after 2 drags i start feeling wick so i lie down and take the spliff with me along with a bucket stick the football on, on the radio radio and lye down

3 hour

not much going on outside inside though im just beaming and happy with everything myfavourite is when i nod and dribble and i wake up from that with a bit of saliva and i feel so so fresh after nodding out like that

4 hour +

I woke up next morning before everyone else feeling sooo good i went to my window to smoke a fag then i went to the bakery got a bacon cob with a chocolate eclair came back and lied back in the exact same position and went sleep

9+ hours lster

Shit i remembered i had to go chemist to get some extra cocodmal unfortunately i didnt make it but i realised i was still very much high so i just went back home to chill on PlayStation 4

Once i sat down i couldn't even play cus as soon as i was not focusing on anything i was nodding out pretty much uncontrollably I feel sorry for anyone who was on my team
The high lasted about 3 days and slowly came off 4-5 days its the best experience i had so good in fact that now I always take codeine in one big dose or take about 2000-2225 mg then another 250-750 later on depending on how i feel oh i also had certizine in this trip i noticed certizine at high doses actually increases the nod facter quite significantly suprising to considering they are none drowsy i still prefer promethazine though. Sorry for any spelling mistakes im quite drunk

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Go chemist pick up my presceiption decide not to have any until i get back home

Get home go in my room put some music on lock my door and split 25 tablets in half (750mg pure codeine) i then decide before taking them that this is not enough and split another 50 tablets (1500mg) then i swallow 2250mg in one gulp i down citric acid orange juice so it all gets dissolved then i try forget i even took anything sit down and try to let the high slowly groove in

1 hour

I already felt stuff at 20 minutes but its still not peaked got some familiar effects going on i smoke a ciggarate and watch hollyoaks.

2 hours

Feeling pretty damn good now the house could be on fire and i wouldn't give a shit i puff some ak47 in a spliff after 2 drags i start feeling wick so i lie down and take the spliff with me along with a bucket stick the football on, on the radio radio and lye down

3 hour

not much going on outside inside though im just beaming and happy with everything myfavourite is when i nod and dribble and i wake up from that with a bit of saliva and i feel so so fresh after nodding out like that

4 hour +

I woke up next morning before everyone else feeling sooo good i went to my window to smoke a fag then i went to the bakery got a bacon cob with a chocolate eclair came back and lied back in the exact same position and went sleep

9+ hours lster

Shit i remembered i had to go chemist to get some extra cocodmal unfortunately i didnt make it but i realised i was still very much high so i just went back home to chill on PlayStation 4

Once i sat down i couldn't even play cus as soon as i was not focusing on anything i was nodding out pretty much uncontrollably I feel sorry for anyone who was on my team
The high lasted about 3 days and slowly came off 4-5 days its the best experience i had so good in fact that now I always take codeine in one big dose or take about 2000-2225 mg then another 250-750 later on depending on how i feel oh i also had certizine in this trip i noticed certizine at high doses actually increases the nod facter quite significantly suprising to considering they are none drowsy i still prefer promethazine though. Sorry for any spelling mistakes im quite drunk

Sounds like quite the adventure Pete ? only thing that would worry me about such high dosages apart from respiratory failure is strain on the liver from all that methylation to morphine

But I could be wrong about possible liver damage and codeine

Do you think you would have felt so gouchy and enjoying the lovely nod without the skunk though ?

Btw How Much cetrizine did you take ? Most I’ve gone is a measly 50mg

Hard to say.. sometimes the weed i feel overpowers the high but i can enjoy it without weed im not hundred percent if its better to have weed or not but i always feel weed boosts it even just 2 drags off a skinny 1 sheet about the certizine ill have to check the pack not sure what mg each tablet is but i started with 1-2 now i have to take 3-4 sometimes more i didn't realise how much the restlessness or nausea kills the high until i took certizine and they dont moghole you like promethazine(which i like tbh but more expensive) ive just nearly evaporated liquid from 10 rewashes not sure what to do with the crystals once theire dried i guess just dissolve them and drink them in a cup?

Thanks for sharing, Pete. :) That's truly a big dose. Just be careful you don't start doing this kind of thing too often. Do the tablets ONLY have codeine or is there some paracetamol/acetaminophen? Just wondering if you should start doing cold water extractions as when they add additional acetaminophen it amounts to a big overdose on a regular basis which will eventually destroy your live.