• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine dosage/tolerance

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok i do have a pretty high ish tolerance to tramadol and codeine. I am prescribed 8 30mg codeine per day, in relality how many can i really take given i have a high ish tolerance ? I usually take 4 each time but feel i need to take more.

Also, how long between doses do i have to wait until i can re dose to feel the benefits i do when i take it the first time each day.

I dose twice per day on codeine. usually 4 at a time, so it would be i am max dosing each day on 240mg. I use to take 400mg tramadol along with 300mg of codeine per day but usually the tramadol through the day and codeine of a night, now its 2 tram in the morn the dinner time comes and i start on the codeine.

So totally i take 240mg (sometimes 300-350mg) codeine and 100mg tramadol (2 caps)

Please dont comment on dependance addiction etc. Thank you

Last edited:
I don't think there's any way we could tell you how much you "could " take. As far as how long between dosages? The answer you are likely to be given, based upon other threads like this, would range from 8 hours to "wait at least 3 days before dosing if you really want to feel it".

I'm curious why you keep starting posts concerning codeine, are you addicted, how would you know, how much can you take, etc. Everyone is different so you may be able to take 600 mgs a day and others may take twice as much.

I'm not being mean. I just don't know why you wouldn't put this question under one of your other posts about codeine. This may end up closed because it's an unanswerable question.

I don't think there's any way we could tell you how much you "could " take. As far as how long between dosages? The answer you are likely to be given, based upon other threads like this, would range from 8 hours to "wait at least 3 days before dosing if you really want to feel it".

I'm curious why you keep starting posts concerning codeine, are you addicted, how would you know, how much can you take, etc. Everyone is different so you may be able to take 600 mgs a day and others may take twice as much.

I'm not being mean. I just don't know why you wouldn't put this question under one of your other posts about codeine. This may end up closed because it's an unanswerable question.

Just unsure if im developing an addiction, i am prescribed them but i dont like addiction. I should gather all into one post but feel its easier for the community to post on different articles where the title relates to them in some way so they click on it, hope that makes sense.

Completely understand if it gets closed, i agree that i need to make everything into one post.

If an admin can close all my recent posts regarding codeine so i can make 1 post about everything please.