• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Codeine and Xanax for Comedown?

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I’ve just spent some time on a crack binge, just took some Xanax to calm the fuck down, but I have a little (i do mean A LITTLE) codeine that I’m considering taking for the back pain and headache that are the result of too much crack. Bad idea?

The term "a little" can vary widely between people but if you are in the ballpark of a couple T-3's or less than 50mg of Codeine it shouldn't be overly dangerous respiratory depression levels. Although another important factor is how much alprazolam you're deciding on using as the codeine becomes a meaner animal if your taking multiple 2mg bars or even just more than you normally take, because as all the Coke leaves your system it can increase the effectiveness of depressants in your system.

Much like the speedball problem of being fine till the cola wears off and then the heroin then has the power to cause an OD. That codeine might also be nice to have in the morning as well.

Yup, the only real risk is taking too many downers while you're still wired (when the upper wears off). Don't forget you probably haven't slept, and you've been doing crack-binge kind of things*, and are probably exhausted anyway. Give it a little time and you may crash all on your own.

*No judgment

I'm with jekyl, its very likely your morning is gonna suck, I'd save the codeine for then.