• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codapane forte

You are kidding me, there are places that sell codeine by itself? Surely they aren't any western nation. Codeine is a narcotic and hence only sold in doses greater then 12mg with a prescription and even then is mixed with paracetamol to stop people just taking 10 tablets and getting smashed off the high. Maybe 15 years ago but you sure as hell can't buy those products now.

Yep, codeine phosphate when on its own in any preparation is listed as an S8 in Australia; that is a prescription required narcotic. there's nothing on the MIMs about the product mentioned above, and nothing available OTC or listed S4 that hasn't already received mention at some point on this board.

Perhaps it's a generic not listed, but I very much doubt it would be in any way available to the general public. Some years ago my mother inlaw was prescribed codeine phosphate for an injury. Security was very tight. It was only ordered as needed and the stuff had to be picked up on the day it arrived or it was sent back!

Doogan said:
I can't tell you lately wheather they are unsplittable as i havn't seen them, but just in case they are could someone please leave the link to Erowid on 'Coldwater extraction' currently im unable to find it.

Once again this link will only help you with Nurofen + or pills that only have ingredients of Ibprofen and codiene. This is because paracetamol can also dissolve in water.
Just one more note, if u can convince the chemist that u need a 74 pack these should have been on the shelf long enough not to have been restocked, thus still splitable.

When I highsided my motocycle the chemist had no problem giving me a pack that size as he could see from the lack of skin on my hands i needed them.

Goodluck and look around www.erowid.org when u get sumtime aswell

1. CWE's with paracetamol tablets actually work better than ibuprofen, they filter much better

2. 72 packs were NEVER released splittable. the 72 pack came out with the new logo on the box from the time they were released, and pills packaged with the new logo can NOT be split.
splittables were only released in 24 and 48 packs, and i doubt ul find any left now in the old packs.

you can get panadeine 15 over the counter now in pharmacy. 15mg of codeine with paracetamol 500mg. box of 20 with pharmacist counselling..

happygirl said:
you can get panadeine 15 over the counter now in pharmacy. 15mg of codeine with paracetamol 500mg. box of 20 with pharmacist counselling..
Actually, there are only twelve in a box, not 20. And it costs a fair bit more than regular codeine/paracetamol tablets that has significantly more codeine per box than P15. Having said that, some guy i know only uses P15 if he can't be bothered doing a cold water extraction and only has 3 max, as well as 3 N+ at the same time for a total of ~83mg codeine.

Funny story, I went to purchase some P15 for headaches from the chemist and she told me that withdrawels from codeine, even taken as directed, can cause headaches worse than those that prompted me to buy them in the first place. Yeah right!!!! 30mg is gonna give me withdrawal symptoms, huh? I seriously don't think so. It's not frickin Fentanyl, moron!