• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine's use for introspective thinking and creative writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, weed is good for getting those creative thoughts going, just get a recorder or just write down whatever comes to mind. But you when really want to piece your writing together, amphetamines are the way to go (d-amp or amp sulphate). Heck, even smoke some while you are on amps.

As for cocaine, yes it does feel similiar to MPH, but you cannot concentrate on one thing for shit. You may feel the same stimulation, but your mind is scattered like a puzzle, good luck on trying to piece things together. Not to mention its going to cost you a fortune And the comedown, be prepared for the comedown. Where in hell did you get this idea from anyways?lmao

Last edited:
Drugs are not the key to your creative voice.
^^this <3

i write alot.
i always have.
i've learned not to write while
under the influence of anything besides cannabis.
because it's not really me at all.
and when i put my name on a piece of
writing or art..it needs to truly be me.
if you're not passionate about writing when
you're sober.
then the passion isn't real to begin with.
rationalizing your own drug use is a dangerous
game to play.

Cocaine was first isolated in 1859, and by 1884 was being advertised as a miracle and catching on quick, it wouldn't be a surprise if and adventurous and creative person such as Robert Louis Stevenson gave it a go a few years after others used it seemingly safely. By 1886 2 years after becoming fairly main stream he publishes his book. It's entirely possible. Records say he was bed ridden during the writing, but it wouldn't be a stretch to say he was bed ridden from benders, writing for days on end then resting and repeating. SWIM knows that's how they do it best, just gotta go back and revise after! Some Biographers say that it was indeed coke, but we'll never know for sure, though during writing his family had said this of his writing non stop for days durning his sickness "The mere physical feat was tremendous and, instead of harming him, it roused and cheered him inexpressibly"

Unless you have a lot of cocaine I don't see this being effective at all. Most people just write on caffeine, or even low doses of Adderall or Dexedrine.

IME cocaine can be good for writing songs, hooks, haikus and other brief insightful comments, but not much else. I have maintained creative output on it, but that was before the levamisole taint, and I had access to as much as I wanted. Unless you go get large bulk amounts this will not be feasible. also, IMO, to achieve the state you want, given the low general purity of cocaine available, the ONLY way to get to the "ive got to write" state is through IV or smoking rock. Needless to say, these to ROA's create so much more risk, it's not worth it. As someone who has used it for these purposes extensively, I have now simply stopped using it in favor of d-amp because without a LOT of HIGH purity material, I simply couldnt achieve the state I wanted, also, it made my arms look like I was in a fight with a stapler.

The basic rule with cocaine is that you are never as interesting and witty as you think you are. Especially at higher doses/longer benders.

That doesn't seem like it would translate well to creative literacy.

I just completed my final year dissertation and have a couple of essays to write, for the last few hours of my dissertation and the last essay I wrote I done a little bit of coke, I wouldn't recommend writing the whole essay on it, but for me to push through the last few hours with extreme lack of sleep, it think it REALLY helped my thought process. I've read back sober also and it all sounds ok. Although I haven't actually got my mark yet so I can't be sure ..

No it sucks. Its expensive and you get hooked quickly. It is not even in the Top 20 of stims. Everyone knows that.

Many people I know are hooked on this shit and got more antisocial and insanely unreliable.

You could say cocaine and writing produced the works of Freud.

And then realize that things like anal and oral phases of childhood actually just sound like someone using way too much coke.

(Freud was a heavy cocaine user, for those who never saw any Robin Williams standup.)

Okay, if cocaine is the only stim you tried, then stand by it. At least Freud used it. So it must be great.

Bayer made Aspirin and Heroin. Both must be good and safe.

The only stim you tried, then stand by it. At least Freud used it. So it must be great.
Freud used another stimulant too, though, nicotine, which he stood by until someone pointed out his own theories would call it "pretty clearly a long, thin brown penis you keep near your mouth and suck on, not exactly subtle." THen it became "just a cigar". Sell Out.

You must be kidding. Native Americans used tobacco for thousands of years. Did you take your history classes in a psych ward with a Freud fanboi ?

@Ziiirp, from your posts it looks like you really enjoy your psychedelics. Not for me to judge a person's chemical prefs, but at least the last hour or two they may have impaired your ability to comprehend conversational language with sarcasm, as well as relative magnitude in stimulant popularity, what "people" actually know, number of cocaine addicts you actually know.
Just FYI

Cocaine just makes you think you are smart tbph.

Of course on it you may feel different.

Look at Frued's work....

@Ziiirp, from your posts it looks like you really enjoy your psychedelics. Not for me to judge a person's chemical prefs, but at least the last hour or two they may have impaired your ability to comprehend conversational language with sarcasm, as well as relative magnitude in stimulant popularity, what "people" actually know, number of cocaine addicts you actually know.
Just FYI

Thanks for enlightening me. Now go back and suck a thin brown penis (a cigar of course) and call it a revolutionary invention. And actually cocaine is just an old-school triple monoamine reuptake inhibitor, one of the first ones, hence its high "popularity", it has a >120 years old history, MDPV as a comparable substance just 15 years of public use. You have no clue about stims, if you dig cocaine so much. Everyone would agree on that.

when i try write music on coke i get distracted over and over and over again, but usually i got alot more shit flowing through me.

OP is long gone, topic has been derailed. Ive never tried coke and don't really intend to because I think most other stimulants, like the many phenethylamine analogues (eg amphetamines), are safer. Far less cardiotoxicity. Although I would also avoid most RC stims.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.