• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine

Give it a break and if ya feel ya can handle it between curls pull it out and blow, cuz. lol
Peace

My bad. Not a doctor number one.
If ya feel safe... go for it. If not.....
The break was about how ya fell during the workout. If ya feel like ya can handle an little bump....
No answers
sorry
but always some love

Damn I zipped through that workout like Captain America! Woot!!!

Yes, yes, yes, I know it ain't safe and etc etc. But I hope doing this on a not-so-often basis might be kinda sorta oooookay????

Anyone can do whatever they want, of course. But personally, if I am going somewhere to get a physical workout to strengthen my body and forward my health, doing something as cardio-toxic as cocaine as a precursor to working out, despite anything else, seems antithetical, as it were.

I suppose that along the same lines, one may ask, "Should I smoke weed before I take my SATs", and one may easily arrive at the conclusion that it seems rather counterproductive. But that's just my take for whatever it's worth.

Anyone can do whatever they want, of course. But personally, if I am going somewhere to get a physical workout to strengthen my body and forward my health, doing something as cardio-toxic as cocaine as a precursor to working out, despite anything else, seems antithetical, as it were.

I suppose that along the same lines, one may ask, "Should I smoke weed before I take my SATs", and one may easily arrive at the conclusion that it seems rather counterproductive. But that's just my take for whatever it's worth.
Cardio toxic?

And as for weed and SATs, i used to smoke a joint in high school before every exam. Never got less than a 90. Hah!

Cardio toxic?

It means it's toxic to your heart. Cocaine is one of the most toxic drugs for the heart, which is why it's not a great idea to use before a workout. It just puts a lot of strain on the cardiovascular systerm, and so does working out, so combining them makes it more likely to have a problem, although if you're young and your heart is healthy it's probably not going to kill you.

It means it's toxic to your heart. Cocaine is one of the most toxic drugs for the heart, which is why it's not a great idea to use before a workout. It just puts a lot of strain on the cardiovascular systerm, and so does working out, so combining them makes it more likely to have a problem, although if you're young and your heart is healthy it's probably not going to kill you.
What if you're doing just a tiny bump of it before working out? And having your heart monitored by a doc. twice a year?

Man that seems like a bad idea. Coke and exercise.....I mean you do you but...ouch
Yes, it IS very bad. But people take steroids which turns them into roid ragers. They lose their personalities. They become hostile and aggressive. And steroids cause a lot of damage to the heart as well. It seems that no matter what you use for improving your workout, it's all bad. But maybe, just maybe, a tiny morsel of a bump which in turn makes such a huge difference in the exercise regimen may be worth the risk????? Or it's the lesser of the bad?

Could there be a way for cocaine to be used in a controlled, minimal and careful manner that could have beneficial results in one's workout? I've read about the natives that would chew on the coca leaf (acullico) from which cocaine is made when they went on long journeys. They would gain energy and stamina from it.

Cardio toxic?

Well known.
"Yes, it is very cardiotoxic (sodium channel blocker and it elevates heart rate and blood pressure, an often lethal combination). Increased incidence of myocardial infarction or other cardiac events, increased arteriosclerosis, and dysrhythmias (as a result of sodium channel blockade)."

Yes, it IS very bad. But people take steroids which turns them into roid ragers. They lose their personalities. They become hostile and aggressive. And steroids cause a lot of damage to the heart as well. It seems that no matter what you use for improving your workout, it's all bad. But maybe, just maybe, a tiny morsel of a bump which in turn makes such a huge difference in the exercise regimen may be worth the risk????? Or it's the lesser of the bad?

Could there be a way for cocaine to be used in a controlled, minimal and careful manner that could have beneficial results in one's workout? I've read about the natives that would chew on the coca leaf (acullico) from which cocaine is made when they went on long journeys. They would gain energy and stamina from it.
Controlled and coke isn't in my vocabulary. I think you are on a wild goose chase, boo. Justification of use...there's no way that the benefit of increased energy can outweigh the negative of coke. It's not my place, but dude, you wanna do the coke and exercise and you will find reasons to make that ok in your head, because it's what you wanna do

Doesn't make it a good plan though...

Controlled and coke isn't in my vocabulary. I think you are on a wild goose chase, boo. Justification of use...there's no way that the benefit of increased energy can outweigh the negative of coke. It's not my place, but dude, you wanna do the coke and exercise and you will find reasons to make that ok in your head, because it's what you wanna do

Doesn't make it a good plan though...
So is there ANY benefit to blow whatsoever?

Nah probably not pure caine heard it is super rare to find uncut stuff like that would be heartwise anyways hehe but chewing some coca leaves would be aight if ya ask a man without a science degree

Not that crazy to ask honestly given what some OTC preworkout supplements look like today.

Last edited: