• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine

UPDATE: I tried it again and was totally disappointed. Does seem like I got ripped off. But a well informed source says that pure shit can in fact have that effect. The well informed source even offered to take it off my hands in exchange for shit that I may enjoy.

Cocaine fucks your mind and judgement so much... but even in the worst of addiction and willingness to fool myself these rules worked:
I've had both the nice coke and the crappy coke that tryes to imitate the "subtle good coke" and there are two big differences:

1) the price.. good one costs 50% more than crappy one, at least in UK much closer to XXX gbp a gram than to 0 gbp a gram.

2) with nice coke I don't want another line in at least 40 minutes, with the crap I want another line in 10 minutes. And if you let anxiety and greed take yourself to go on doing lines every 10 minutes with the good one you will soon be off your suede and realise you need to stop, while with the crappy one you fell almost nothing and before you realize you have to stop because your nose is stuffed and useless.

EDIT
And about UK, at least in the dnm I have the feeling that Brexit fucked up the supply of important chemicals needed by UK dealers to get the coke pass the borders, because after January the UK market went downhill exponentially

HPKMpS4.jpg

Somebody posted this on Reddit yesterday so I couldn't resist (seems rather apt) (although still no guarantee I'm afraid).

I got some good quality cocaine a couple of months ago. Was acetone-washed said the dealer and it had subtle effects. I had a couple of bumps.
The product itself has no typical smell and it's a white powder with nothing special about it. It kept my nose numb for quite a while. I had no raised heartbeat or any jitters and I did get it tested from Wedinos and it was cocaine indeed. They won't tell you purity but the only substance found was cocaine. I am always wary about getting coke cut with levamisole or phenacetin.

I got half a gram and haven't even gone through it all yet after 2 months!
I wanna keep it as a treat since it's good cocaine. I don't have urges to do stimulants much so I'm able to use them sparingly when I feel like it.

I do agree that it might not be necessarily bunk product what you got, OP.
Real cocaine is quite subtle in its effects but to know what purity you have there you need it to be lab-tested. No other way of knowing that. It could very well be that you are used to cut stuff with low purity or you could have been ripped off.

SWIM bought some cocaine. Cocaine did not do anything. SWIM was told by seller that the reason cocaine did not produce any effects was because SWIM was used to doing bad street cocaine and this was PURE cocaine and when one is used to doing street cocaine they do not get much out of pure cocaine.

Any thoughts on this?
Hey there.. I am unsure of your history with cocaine, but I’d like to add my two cents. It’s true most blow these days is cut with something, and that is usually a numbing agent and some sort of amphetamine. The really bad stuff is probably cut with some synthetic opioid, which is obviously dangerous. All of this so called bad stuff some people actually prefer to clean, pure cocaine.
I’ve had the privilege to try some incredible cocaine, actually recently, and it’s magical, in my opinion. No jitters, no increased heart rate.. just a great overall feeling. I love to take some and listen to music and chill with my girl, if you catch my drift.
It sounds like you got none of the above mentioned products. Sorry to say. But I do recommend you try to get you hands on the real stuff! Godspeed..
LB

Hey there.. I am unsure of your history with cocaine, but I’d like to add my two cents. It’s true most blow these days is cut with something, and that is usually a numbing agent and some sort of amphetamine. The really bad stuff is probably cut with some synthetic opioid, which is obviously dangerous. All of this so called bad stuff some people actually prefer to clean, pure cocaine.
I’ve had the privilege to try some incredible cocaine, actually recently, and it’s magical, in my opinion. No jitters, no increased heart rate.. just a great overall feeling. I love to take some and listen to music and chill with my girl, if you catch my drift.
It sounds like you got none of the above mentioned products. Sorry to say. But I do recommend you try to get you hands on the real stuff! Godspeed..
LB
I gave the whole shit to someone who will try it out and let me know if it's good shit or not. If the person likes it they will exchange it with the usual shit that I happen to like. Seems like a fair deal. I still think I got jipped. It happens.

UPDATE: I tried it again and was totally disappointed. Does seem like I got ripped off. But a well informed source says that pure shit can in fact have that effect. The well informed source even offered to take it off my hands in exchange for shit that I may enjoy.
I've noticed if I take coke by itself, it's quite... bland. But get two or three stiff drinks or some beers, and then do some good coke = 👌

Well, amphetamine that is too pure often needs a tiny bit of dextrose to properly kick (for recreational purposes, that is; pure speed gives one good kick, but the dextrose I've found makes that kick a fucking gutpunch that leaves you breathless in comparison).

Not that into coke though, but someone powder-head here should have an answer.

HAHAHAH, you seem so happy about it 😂

Schadenfreude!

yup, it's only funny if it happens to someone else. ;)

Alright. Keep it down to a dull roar! 🤣 Both of you! ❤️

The initial post and the use of "SWIM" was what I found funny. Not that you got ripped off (possibly).

Truth be told: it abhors me the extent to which Cocaine is fucked with because to me there's no good reason for that to be done i.e. there's enough money in the business to be keeping it honest. Not to mention that good Cocaine, without adulterants, is one of the better narcotics out there and in more ways than one (and no: I'm not Carl Hart).

If I had all the money I spent on cut Cocaine back in my day: I'd be able to start all over again and probably keep using until I died of old age. And still have spare change to leave to somebody in my Will. So I sympathize with you. But what can I say: shit happens. You will not be the first and for damn sure you'll not be the last.

At least I had a few very good years (mid. to late 1980's to early 2000's) before greed (cuts) took its toll on the business. And which ironically (thankfully maybe i.e. still not sure on this one as I look back now) was my reason for calling it quits i.e. getting ripped off and threatening dealers just got old, tiresome, and pointless eventually.

I do wish you'd do a test with a gram though. Just for the sake of interest of all. I would love to know the amount of actual Cocaine that's in that Cocaine that you got (especially seeing as you've been told it's "pure" and better than anything else you've been supplied with before). But as it's not my money: I cannot really expect that of you. Still. It would be interesting.

So I sympathize with you. But what can I say: shit happens. You will not be the first and for damn sure you'll not be the last.

I've been fucked over maaany times, haha. And in ways so stupid I don't even want to say it out loud.

So, you want good coke of the brick ey? Shame you don't live in Sweden (actually not, it's the unwashed armpit of Scandinavia).

So, you want good coke of the brick ey?
Sadly, nowadays, even that's no guarantee. I make it my business to collect statistics on this shit. Shit arrives in bulk on African shores and it's already tainted. Just the principle pisses me off. You'd be surprised at the variances in purity, from bricks (no less) in bulk, over the past ten years or so that have been seized and tested. Worse still: most of it is merely in transit to other parts of the world. And I assure you it doesn't sit in some warehouse and not get fucked with, yet again, before the balance continues on its journey. So the imagination runs rampant as to just how much actually reaches some poor sod (user) in the EU by the time it's on sale.

Sadly, nowadays, even that's no guarantee. I make it my business to collect statistics on this shit. Shit arrives in bulk on African shores and it's already tainted. Just the principle pisses me off. You'd be surprised at the variances in purity, from bricks (no less) in bulk, over the past ten years or so that have been seized and tested. Worse still: most of it is merely in transit to other parts of the world. And I assure you it doesn't sit in some warehouse and not get fucked with, yet again, before the balance continues on its journey. So the imagination runs rampant as to just how much actually reaches some poor sod (user) in the EU by the time it's on sale.
I tested mine with several re-agents and a space monkey, and I got some good shit, like really fucking good.
But yeah, most shit i EU, especially all the way up in sweden, is SHIT.

I tested mine with several re-agents and a space monkey, and I got some good shit, like really fucking good.
But yeah, most shit i EU, especially all the way up in sweden, is SHIT.
Yeah well. It's no secret I'm on a personal mission with this shit. If for no other reason than to prove a point. Sadly I left it too late in life to become Tony Montana II so it's not going to help you lot. That said: accomplishing such personal mission is looking more remote by the day. But oh well. The very idea is what keeps me going right now though. So I'll hold onto my pipe dreams and hope as long as possible. Who knows. It'd give me no greater pleasure to stick it to the South Americans and the Mexicans and a few choice local cockroaches just once (well alright: five times maybe! 🤣 ). Just to be able to say that I did! 🤣

Yeah well. It's no secret I'm on a personal mission with this shit. If for no other reason than to prove a point. Sadly I left it too late in life to become Tony Montana II so it's not going to help you lot. That said: accomplishing such personal mission is looking more remote by the day. But oh well. The very idea is what keeps me going right now though. So I'll hold onto my pipe dreams and hope as long as possible. Who knows. It'd give me no greater pleasure to stick it to the South Americans and the Mexicans and a few choice local cockroaches just once (well alright: five times maybe! 🤣 ). Just to be able to say that I did! 🤣
You mean getting and moving clean bricks? 😁

You mean getting and moving clean bricks? 😁
Nope. There's an old saying that goes "if you want something done properly then do it yourself" (from start to finish)! 🤣

And to one or two others: no I don't want to hear about Coca De Mate teabags! I'm not looking for a new hobby! 🤣

Nope. There's an old saying that goes "if you want something done properly then do it yourself" (from start to finish)! 🤣

And to one or two others: no I don't want to hear about Coca De Mate teabags! I'm not looking for a new hobby! 🤣
HAHAha! Fucking awesome. Well, I'm not Tony the II either, but I can snatch up good bricks 😁