• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine

HAHAha! Fucking awesome. Well, I'm not Tony the II either, but I can snatch up good bricks 😁
Wanna go out for a beer? 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh shit. Just realized I don't drink anymore either! Oh well. I'll have a Coke! 🤣

Too easy though. You know. Trust me to do things the hard way!

Tell you this much though: if I had my time over and knew what I know today there'd be no poverty in Africa! Probably be no such thing as climate change either! The world wants green? I'll show you green! 🤣 Greta Thunberg would have nominated me for a Nobel Prize by now!

Back to the land of dreams... 😭

Last edited:
You can still get high as fuck from shitty coke that gives you nose bleeds later on. There's the dxm hack a lot don't know about or won't believe. 1 day I pretty much forced these 2 guys to take 2 dxm capsules 30 min before we did the coke. It wasn't long before the veteran coke user was saying "I'm so high I'm so high I'm so high" lol

"I do wish you'd do a test with a gram though. Just for the sake of interest of all. I would love to know the amount of actual Cocaine that's in that Cocaine that you got (especially seeing as you've been told it's "pure" and better than anything else you've been supplied with before). But as it's not my money: I cannot really expect that of you. Still. It would be interesting."

Yes, I gave it to a "contact" and they tested it out and got back to me. Well folks, here is the bottom line.....I GOT RIPPED OFF!!! haha! I was informed it had a little bit of speed in it but it was just weak crappy shit. Oh well, .............. shit happens.

Thank you all for the feedback.

"I do wish you'd do a test with a gram though. Just for the sake of interest of all. I would love to know the amount of actual Cocaine that's in that Cocaine that you got (especially seeing as you've been told it's "pure" and better than anything else you've been supplied with before). But as it's not my money: I cannot really expect that of you. Still. It would be interesting."

Yes, I gave it to a "contact" and they tested it out and got back to me. Well folks, here is the bottom line.....I GOT RIPPED OFF!!! haha! I was informed it had a little bit of speed in it but it was just weak crappy shit. Oh well, .............. shit happens.

Good morning.

Well let me state clearly for the record that I feel for you and your loss and disappointment. As noted: been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Doesn't make it right nor acceptable that it happened to you (or happens to many others either).

Anyway. Thanks for letting us all know.

Last edited:

any idea how they tested it?

Ahhh, the thead degenerating in a talk abut coke purity, I love it;)

BTW, I got yesterday something that checked all the boxes of what people describe as good coke: easy in the nose, not solvent smell but something I could only define as a mellow perfume. It's pure dust, and when snorted feels just slightly euphoric and a bit relaxed. It just feels good, and I did just one line per hour and was OK.... only at the ended when I decided for stupid/greedy reason to do like 4 bumps in one hour started to feel jittery and killed it with a benzo and went to sleep. But all in all, looked very nice, Came in fine powder, no need to crush, and when racked felt like small crystals all around.

Anyway, all that shit is meaningless. I am sending some to test on wedinos because this is so strange... It's a new source just when UK markets seems drought, and they sell small amounts. It's either somebody that got a way of getting small loads from South America by mail somehow, of a clever fuck that found a different way of adulteration. But I couldn't feel anything familiar, like Ketamine or whatever, and the relaxing effect disappeared when I started doing too much. I have to send it to wedinos, but I need to wait first for a shitload of drugs I've sent to show in the website, because maybe the postman got all my latest letters for himself, LOL