• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine.

Yeah I watched Blow last night as well. Quite a good movie. It's given me too many ideas though. Made me want to take a trip to Columbia. It's very tempting.
smile.gif

I wonder if a trip to Columbia would be a viable option. It couldn't be that hard to arrange surely. The cost of a return ticket would be less than $2000. I just wonder how dangerous it is over there. Maybe we could organise a bluelight trip to Columbia. Who's with me?
smile.gif

I better stop there before this thread unnecessarily gets transferred to social.
smile.gif

firstly,
*bites tongue at smurf's comments about being an asshole*
and secondly,
yeah, Blow's a *great* movie - if balling your eyes out for the last 10 mins of a film is your cuppa tea. Not a good look.

Did u say u want to bite my tongue milkybar...ok, if u must
wink.gif

No balling for me when i see *blow*...im taking a mirror and razor to line up all the way thru the movie
smile.gif
Nothing but snarls from the back row please
smile.gif

oops sorry biggie i mustve got carried away and given too much info...sorry.
but seriously Colombia is not for the faint hearted and bogota is a dangerous place for 'Gringos'!
plus the hassles you get from customs when they see your passport showing columbia as your destination....
holidays are meant to be enjoyable and this place will definetly not be everyones cup of lipton tea...

Coke is a rich man's drug. You need a shitload, at least 1/2 gram to get a good feeling. I have only done it once and I went through 1/2 gram in about 2 hrs. I was drinking aswell and I noticed the more drunk I got the more I could feel the coke. I wouldn't waste too much money on it, unless you can get it really cheap.

Might be getting off the track but you need a stack of money to do it right. Was lucky that a friend of mine shouted me once - several grams between 3 of us. Had a great afternoon - combined with alcohol and pills, but don't think it would be a drug of choice on its own.

Miss Flea: 5'0", 42 kg and occassional cocaine user
1 point = WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 90 minutes
... tearing up & down the freeway singing along to old Prodigy choonz ...
Yep. I'm luckier than most!
wink.gif

Whats a couple lines of coke like when your coming down of a pill? Anyone recommend it for chillin in a spa at a hotel after a big night out?

And just to ask a maybe obvious question:
Does cocaine enhance/dehance sex at all?
(while on it)

well some bluelighters have seen me n asym on coke n i dont think we turned into assholes at all, and i dont think we are normally.. so i dont think thats true necessarily, it depends on the person. nor am i usually especially underconfident altho coke definately makes you feel sooooo goooood like that.. i just like the "i'm doing coke" mindset i think hehe it feels out of character and so is fun
smile.gif

just wanted to point that out cuz i get annoyed at the coke = asshole stereotype.. i altho i totally agree that its not worth the $ n i'm way too poor to indulge
anyways, asym and i are going to the usa in november.. we should be able to get a hold of some decent gear.. we'll let you know how it goes w/ the slightly less cut stuff!
smile.gif

For the coke + sex question.
Well.
Oh my.
OH MY.
OH FUCKING MY.
Can remember last time I had sex and coke, afterwards I was just kinda lying there... trying.. comprehend.. oh my.... OH MY...christ
etc

I'd better keep away from it then. I'm known to be a bit of a nasty bitch sometimes, not that many people see that side of me, but you just never know
wink.gif

------------------
SILENCE!!!!!!!! Your insolence will not be tolerated - Dr Evil

engel: My experience with coke on a comedown was really crap. o nice feeling, just numb face and bought a more aggresive side to the comedown. I think K is the best for comedowns.
Oh, and yes, I saw Atomica and Asymetry on Coke and they were just as nice as they always are
smile.gif
smile.gif
Two of the nicest people I know
biggrin.gif

Coke + Sex Question...
Well I had what I think was my best ever orgasm on coke..The shit's amazing for sex and I had a roaring fucking hardon like never before...Fuckn awesome.....
As for coke turning ppls into assholes..From my experiences only I found it very enjoyable...I felt very confident and talkative without been a prick...
A great drug all round....and I've had brillant nites on the shit goin off to some great beats..I think it compliments da beats well.....
Over and Out
BCR
PS : I've just bought my first home....whoooaaaaaa..A fuckn mortage....Shit where's da bong...

im trying coke for the first time at slinky in sept...
not sure what to expect, only from what ive read here...I have some friends that will look after me, but any important pointers from u guyss who have tried here...???
Thank u
smile.gif

ive only tried it about 5/6 times... it has been fucking awesome, its also been average.
for the 1st time it was really subtle, hardly noticed it.
tried having a line on a really legless pill (blue butterfly) and it fucking rocked !! never felt better, up right away and onto the dancefloor. im told not to go too hard on it while you're already pilling though coz it can send your heartrate too high.
if you have 3 or 4 drinks before trying it, you feel it heaps more.
have 1 decent sized line to begin with. then wait and see where it takes you. don't cram too many too closer together coz you can get all flighty and distracted and its hard too focus your attention. i found that bit not so enjoyable..
*tony adds "having sex on coke" to his list of things to do.... right below "having sex at all"
wink.gif
------------------
is breaks, is good.

why the hell is it so expensive. is it cause all the people with money want it so they can affor to pay more and so it is sold for more. cause it aint as if it is exactly heaps hard/rare to get.

I think theres a misconception here. A gram of coke isnt really that much more expensive, possibly less expensive, than a gram of amphetamine based product (you know the ones
smile.gif
). Its just a matter of a gram isnt going to last you a hell of a long time, possibly only a few hours. Now if your doing a gram of coke which costs you $300 in 2 hours than your effectivley paying $150p/h to get high.
Now to most people thats probably their take home earnings for 3 days work.
Taking into account the phsyical/psychological addiciton that cocaine has and the readily availablness you have to your wallet then it comes to that, fuck, yes it is a very expensive drug to have long term fun with.