Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine

on_the_rise_5

Bluelighter
Sorry to ask obdvious questions but i have searched and cant fine anything, one of my friends was saying he used to IV black cocaine as that is what he got and that black is purer is this true or is it just a bullshit story, sorry for asking something that might be obdvious to other people, also can u sleep on coke?

Black cocaine is not pure cocaine. Cocaine HCl is white. Charcoal or iron dust is added to cocaine to make detection more difficult. IMO black cocaine should certainly not be IV'ed without first purifying it.

# Black cocaine is created by a new chemical process used by drug traffickers to evade detection by drug sniffing dogs and chemical tests. The traffickers add charcoal and other chemicals to cocaine, which transforms it into a black substance that has no smell and does not react when subjected to the usual chemical tests.

From Drugwarfacts

Colombian smugglers also keep inventing new ways of eluding the law. The latest is black cocaine, a mixture of the drug with iron dust and charcoal that fools both sniffer dogs and the standard chemical detection test. After German police first identified the substance with the seizure of 33 pounds in March, Colombian investigators tracked down the shippers and found 250 pounds at Bogota's airport. It was in barrels labeled industrial pigment and was waiting to be shipped by air to the African nation of Togo via the Netherlands.

From Colombia's new breed of drug trafficker

on_the_rise_5 said:
also can u sleep on coke?

Cocaine is a stimulant, hard to sleep on. If youve been up for a very long time, and have a small amount, then maybe you can sleep... but generally no, its hard to sleep on cocaine.

lol, given the length of the high I cant see why anyone would bother taking some then try to sleep..

you CAN sleep on coke but you have to not have lines for about 2 hours beforehand. 1 hour if you smoke bongs before you sleep or get heaps drunk. Thats how its been the past 2 weekends for me anyway...

Thanks, i didnt think it was black pure but yeh, itll b good to go and confront this guy bout all his bullshit that he try's to spin all at once