• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cocaine vs Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_undertoker

Greenlighter
So I am not a habitual user, but am a little experienced in both. I plan on doing one or the other this coming weekend with my partner and was wondering which one would be safer this day in age, especially to IV. And if so what doses would any of you recommend for an awesome experience with lots of euphoria that will get intimate It's just been so long and dont know if doing coke in the north east would be worth it because of how much it's been stepped on.

Also what would be a good way to speed up the crash without benzodiazepines, etc

Thanks

Howdy, Mr. Undertoker.

Unfortunately, your question is a bit too "how can I get high" for this forum, mainly by directly asking, "how can I get high?". Even on a relative regional comparative level, there's no guarantee that whatever you wind up with won't be all stomped to shit anyway.

(Although, with all coke you can be certain there's some XL bootprints all over it.)

Try coming back afterward for tips on cleaning up what you got, how not to hurt yourself, tips to come down, and you'll get a better idea what the forum is for.

Then share the wacky sexcapades/links to your MyVidster account, in one of our other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.