• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine vs Meth?

My friend has done both many times. He say's that meth yes very euphoric last to long in his opinion. Cocaine is more expensive but the short half life is a plus in his eyes as he can do a couple lines at a party and still be able to sleep the following night. Meth keeps him up for days.

Def meth. I did just coke for a minute and went down a Long path with it a few years ago. Moved on to crystal and I prefer it. Longer high, more satisfying feeling for me tbh. Coke is ok just for the price and length of high id choose meth personally

Cocaines a hell of a drug = get rick jamesed + fuck yo couch *egga + spin in circles + get a numb face w/ no real stimulation and just a mild euphoric rush unless you slam it or smoke it

meth is endless and made of crystals; burns like fuck when ya snort it; not as good IV rush but more functional stimulation = super adderall + smoking it tastes like shit

Might make it to work on meth

aint ya ever seen Dave Chappelle or smoked crack

Get stimmed and be miserable w/ all the tweakers + lose some teeth

Don't forget to buy an RV and find an adequate trailer park

Don't blow up your RV

Smoke crack instead + you might one day graduate to the prestigious title of crackhead which will grant more privilege than methhead

Coke is more euphoric and cleaner, you can do a few lines at 7pm and be in bed with a mug of hot tea by midnight. Crystal is dirty, it's too strong, lasts too long (the three reasons why I used to love it) and others that have been around users or used themselves know what to look for so its obvious when someone is on it and I hate to say it but it is disgusting. I was a heavy meth user for years (3 years clean) and it turned me into a shell of a human being, physically, mentally and emotionally. Sure the first few hours are amazing but not worth the 24 after that or the week that follows. Coke is more dangerous as it can easily cause heart attacks and strokes with an OD in healthy people, meth not so much.

When I was using meth heavily, coke(sniffed) would have no effect on me. Well it would barely make me high for maybe five minutes, a slight stimulating effect, and I know it was good coke because the people I was around would party on it all night. So that much I know - a meth tolerance will make cocaine not work anymore.
I think that’s what’s happening because coke isn’t the same anymore. The quality too but I literally just want meth instead when I do it lol

The pandemic has definitely destroyed the cocaine market in the US, haven’t used in over a week and have zero desire to even attempt to do more. Blessing in disguise, I suppose. A lot of the cocaine toward the end there looked like absolute fire in every single imaginable way and made me nod off, that was what did it for me as it reminded me way too much of heroin. And that’s a beast I never intend to dance with again.

Like comparing apples and onions lol. Or which doa preferable, blunt force trauma or pancreatic cancer. Both a bitch.
While the coke rush was amazing, don’t miss it. Know for certain that the feeling was too close to dead to want to go there again.
Tried crack couple times, fuck that fiend feeling. The hook is there tho.
Meth. Like rewiring a house one circuit at a time. Wake up one day and realize everything’s different. But damned if ya can remember the old switch locations.

meth is by far more euphoric. unless alcohol is involved coke is only good for the first couple lines. meth that first shot your just buzzin. lovin everyone, want to go for walks, want to listen to music and dance and make new friends. i've done some slams after a few day break and could easily compare them to mdma.

meth is by far more euphoric. unless alcohol is involved coke is only good for the first couple lines. meth that first shot your just buzzin. lovin everyone, want to go for walks, want to listen to music and dance and make new friends. i've done some slams after a few day break and could easily compare them to mdma.
If I read right, you’re comparing lines of coke to shots of meth. Give quality( fish scale or ambrosia, it actually has static “ cling) a round in your rig. The train...

If I read right, you’re comparing lines of coke to shots of meth. Give quality( fish scale or ambrosia, it actually has static “ cling) a round in your rig. The train...
see i've liked smoking crack. never liked slamming quality coke. i found it overwhelming. i've never found slamming meth to be too much. totally preference thing. i like the prolonged euphoria meth gives. and even when it was overwhelming the eyes shaking back and forth and raiding a closet wearing different outfits, no concept of time, and no capacity to have a sane conversation with anyone was far more appealing to me. maybe that's why i was a meth addict for so long hahahahaha. it comes down to preference.

my first post was a reference to the first hit(smoke)/shot after a break. it becomes something very different after a couple days. meth psychosis is beautiful in its own way.

I prefer coke (basecoke) over meth any day.

I did use meth regularly for about a year, had top quality, yet its not as euphoric as coke, meth made me overamp and lasts way too long.

Coke is a drug for connaiseurs...

After years of crank use in the 90s in Northern California i came to UK and could not get it so turned to coke no comparison really meth is more euphoric lasts much longer and sex is so much better on crank its the best sex you can have . But a meth comedown is way worse thats the only thing coke better for

Depends. Cleaning the house: meth. Drinking/socializing: coke. Sex: meth. Painting/sketching: coke. Writing (with sober editing): meth.